Dumb luck???

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
I recently rolled a 24 zerker was going to be for lvl 50 but I decided to stop off in the BG. Lending some scd armour that my friend had previously used for a hunter i thought id give it a go because i had nothing else.

I arrived in BG1 2 nights ago again a 24 zerker called Chingy after rolling a SZer (Airzoom) i though the dmg on him would be quite crap at this level.

anyway the main thing was to say that my zerker has had one godlike run killing 7 albs in a row without heals :flame: to bad i was unable to make a video of what happened but only could take a pic of the spam! anyway you may recognise the zerker in the pic !!

http://www.inv-designs.com/nick/myzerker.jpg

the worst alb i met was a thurg not sure of his name...he mezzed me and stayed still without casting any pets?? and started to run when i was unmezzed sadly i had end and managed to catch him oh well had fun and will be back soon with a hunter called Alphabetman or again with Chingy!!

GL & HF all :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
zerker is damn good fun in bg

all i can do is :twak: you for not making a valkyn! :p

valkyn > other races for zerker :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
zerker is damn good fun in bg

all i can do is :twak: you for not making a valkyn! :p

valkyn > other races for zerker :p

They were all mezzed after aoe dot got them to 10% hp, so you could just do the final blow? :p

By the way, how come you could catch the theurg? He runs faster than you even if you use end cause he has speed...

Soothsayer

Fledgling Freddie
Morning

I see a fair bit of Chingy death spam when I'm running about Thidranki with Catastrophic. Yes, I've had Thid zerkers in the past and they are extremely powerfull at that level. Keep up the good work Chingy, see you in Thid!

Catastrophic

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Thegreatest said:
They were all mezzed after aoe dot got them to 10% hp, so you could just do the final blow? :p

By the way, how come you could catch the theurg? He runs faster than you even if you use end cause he has speed...

who me? :p

i find it hard to catch a cold let alone an alb :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
OMG! he's screenies himself using the dreaded 'show level in name' hack!! Foooooooooool :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I have a capped zerker called Myk from bg 24hammer 23LA i think he was ended up just using 2h hammer most of the time hitting for 300 withit was great fun and seemed strangely overpowered, playing a skald called Milligan in there at the minute though 20bs 20hammer 5parry he is great fun and nice to solo with.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Chingy nice to see so many die to so few :D (1 in this case)

The best Death spams come from

1) AoE Dotts
2) Siege equipment
3) Archers on CK defence
(personal best with miniet 27 in 1 hr, 9 uninterrupted by others DS)

BTW I know a skald that can kick your butt Chingy :D

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Pfft skalds can kick but you know some are overpowered...especially female norse ones ;)!!

i think he was ended up just using 2h hammer most of the time hitting for 300 withit was great fun and seemed strangely overpowered

I'd use my 2H hamer although I find it deadly slow!! was fighting a savage using the mourning rage axe I think thats what its called...ouch 6.0 Spd hits way hard with a troll only thing is if you fumble go afk and wait for the next swing :eek6:

My Avalonian Merc could have you!!

Lols would gladly be up for a duel if your willing ;)

Dunno he must have been a poor player like i said though i was practically at him before he started to run...ugly half ogre got what was comin to him !! :twak:

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Had a nice fight with chingy on my rejuv specced friar the other day :) Might have killed you if I hadn't been using my crappy glowy for tis looked rather than my mp crafted staff ;) Good fight non the less. Zerkers with no buffs are a very even fight for my gimpy friar but you dropped 2 or 3 at least so that probably gave you the edge too. Still I am my own buffbot as a friar so I shouldn't complain :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Darkmack said:
I'd use my 2H hamer although I find it deadly slow!! was fighting a savage using the mourning rage axe I think thats what its called...ouch 6.0 Spd hits way hard with a troll only thing is if you fumble go afk and wait for the next swing :eek6:

haha true

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chingy kicked my infs arse last night it was harsh.

Do you have buffs mate or do you just hit as hard as a bus naturally ? ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
soze said:
Chingy kicked my infs arse last night it was harsh.

Do you have buffs mate or do you just hit as hard as a bus naturally ? ;)

i havent met a troll that DOESNT hit as hard as a bus in BG :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
sitting down afk troll bds dont hit very hard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom