Dumb Ass Bonedancer Pets

S

stab_pattern

After a fight my fossil soldier said something to upset my commander. Check out this funny bug

(http)
recordswap.8k.com/dumbassbd1.jpg
recordswap.8k.com/dumbassbd2.jpg

(can't create links) :(

This has now happened 4 times to me. Anyone else had this problem?

G

Gamah

btw you have to have a post count 500+ to make them afaik

I

ImLestat

A known bug with the BD. Basically the only line that isn't full of bugs is the supp line. If Mythic could fix it sometime soon there might actually be a reason to choose another spec than supp.

G

Glyph_mid

Nah, I can make links, and I dont postfarm :)...much

+1

M

mavericky

I am uder 500 posts too, can make links have been able to since about 100 posts

+1

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by ImLestat
A known bug with the BD. Basically the only line that isn't full of bugs is the supp line. If Mythic could fix it sometime soon there might actually be a reason to choose another spec than supp.

Supp pets have bugs too, for instance the one where your healer pets just stops doing anything if they are hit by AoE DoTs. They won't heal themselves, your commander nor you. Also, amongst the most annoying ones, they like to run INTO textures such as walls in dungeons should they get aggro.

N

-Nxs-

Now why cant that happen in RvR :)

and I thought the necro class was bugged - but at least my pet just runs off rather than attacking me :)

S

stab_pattern

funny thing is that if the fossil soldier kills the commander it kills all of them :p

I

ImLestat

Originally posted by Groborthir
Supp pets have bugs too, for instance the one where your healer pets just stops doing anything if they are hit by AoE DoTs. They won't heal themselves, your commander nor you. Also, amongst the most annoying ones, they like to run INTO textures such as walls in dungeons should they get aggro.

Didn't say that supp spec was free of bugs. ;)

The supp line contains bugs, sure. The difference is that you won't have much trouble leveling a BD as long as you stay out of dungeons. With dark or bone spec that is much harder because any moment those pets might start doing the most crazy things, and usually that's when you need them the most. :)

S

Serbitar

Originally posted by Omniscieous
A bad workman always blames his tools :p

Only cos a good workman can afford decent ones

B

Brunore

Originally posted by mavericky
I am uder 500 posts too, can make links have been able to since about 100 posts

+1

Im not, im over 900 i think

Users who are viewing this thread