Duels???

W

Wicoa

A reminder about organised duels :

No surprise here, just a little reminder. Organised duels between players, granting players easy realm points (by sparing the healing classes) are not authorised. Players can freely interfere with duels if they see some and the Realm guards will be happy to join the meetings and face the contestants. If you witness such practice, feel free to report them to RightNow.

What is this about........... why can't people have organised duels its part of the environment we develop within the confines of an mmorpg. Or have I completely misunderstood the point.

J

j000 d000d

Just don't kill with the duels.

Nothing wrong then.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Its the RPfarming kind of duels they oppose to, not the ones where neither party dies, or the spontaneous duels where one party actually do die, but dont get rezzed so the killing (RPfarming) can not continue.

Accidentally bump into a troll in Odin's, beckon it and duel to 10% health is 100% ok, according to GOA.

Its a thin line, swampy ground...

Easiest way?
Interupt the duels and... Kill 'em all!

Can be no missunderstanding then :D

W

Wicoa

aye a bit of a fine line there....

Also what about the roleplay element of letting you're enemy live another day.

I was just a little baffled.... plain farming is wrong but I think certain instances can get twisted into 100's of right now uses.

A

Aeternus

Well daoc is a rvr game, not pvp...

It sort of pisses me of when Im fighting a mid and then a alb show up and help the mid to kill me and they all dance and wave and run away together?

Erm, were all supposed to be bitter enemies... no carebear love for duelers... if you want to duel, please do it somewhere outside the main rvr spots.

I think dueling might end once the pvp server comes, people will probably enjoy dueling there a lot more, when they can communicate and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom