Duels at DC

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
Tks for the nice duels at DC
Had good fights but the 1 against Wela was 1 of the best i ever had.
It was so close that after i won i did die due to poison/bleed
Hope we can do them more.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
donno how u can have a good fight against wela hes damn noob and adding prick when he looses a fight

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Eul stfu please! no1 says evil things like that about my wela of doooooooooooooooom!
<3

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
I see it's going nicely for you guys on Avalon. ^^ Still 2L8? Rps arent rolling in as easily when there isnt just rog'ers to farm? :(

i need mad tales 2of3 pff :p kinda boring too farm xD... :worthy:

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
I see it's going nicely for you guys on Avalon. ^^ Still 2L8? Rps arent rolling in as easily when there isnt just rog'ers to farm? :(
Not sure about that, seen the zergs on that server and I would say u could probably just zerg and zerg and zerg until u hit rr10 and then start to play.
It's even possible to be in the lab with double rps all the time....

Septina

Part of the furniture
Not sure about that, seen the zergs on that server and I would say u could probably just zerg and zerg and zerg until u hit rr10 and then start to play.
It's even possible to be in the lab with double rps all the time....

I'm quite aware of this. :p Pegsl is a prime example of this on Avalon.
RR12 theu that runs around in 60 man battlegroups with every member on Ventrilo just zerging everything in sight. And then there is ofcourse Sideria aswell, the Mid version of Pegsl, same shit, my point was that you cant farm rp's by killing warder zergs like you can on Dyvet since 95% of the zergs on avalon consists of rr9+ people. :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
rr9 is low rr for a pegsl and frostbringer zerg, gotta be rr10+

Septina

Part of the furniture
rr9 is low rr for a pegsl and frostbringer zerg, gotta be rr10+

Iirc Pegsls maingroup consists of no less than 6 rr12 players and the rest are rr11+. Think one could compare them to CM really, on the few rare occasions that they do run as an fg they die easily to any semibalanced full group. ^^

Lethul

FH is my second home

it will be fun and see if they instalog after they die on limors as well :)

bryano

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm not sure what all this has to do about duels at DC:confused:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Iirc Pegsls maingroup consists of no less than 6 rr12 players and the rest are rr11+. Think one could compare them to CM really, on the few rare occasions that they do run as an fg they die easily to any semibalanced full group. ^^

They do die easy but not THAT easy.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina plays hardmode, he pulls guards now when fighting the gimped groups to make it more exciting.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Septina plays hardmode, he pulls guards now when fighting the gimped groups to make it more exciting.

Since you're too cool for school and have me on ignore, my response to this is gonna have to be............ lingonberries! :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Hehe....how can Wela give u of the best fights u ever had ?
The guy is not only a bit of a fg vs soloer guy ... but he cant even understand that despite u dont like him ... u still emote /charge .... to follow u to a safer for u place after he has chosen to beckon u..... So yet again he proves himself... by slamming u from behind as u walk to a place a bit further from the DC bridge.
And rofl...not only he still loses sadly...but then comes on and tries to take u on helped by a ranger ... and they still both lose. That i believe makes the life...of an ignorant loser...wela.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Soz Hydron, i just hade todo that! >.<

Yes my ego whas bruised :(

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved

heheh was rly funny the duels, u pwned my little warder and my.... emmmmmmmmmmm brehon bm hahaha, but with heroine was so nice duel... all my armor has poison procs :p.

for all than think i'm Adder........ well YES I'm! but why? there aren't ppl who deserved my respect muahhahah. /hug Eul........ 3 x almost 1k dmg isnt enought for u? muahahhahaaha.

Wela

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Screw duels, I dunno how to take duels sometimes, I dont wanna necessarily have to use all my abilities to beat that person, as its just a "duel" and there maybe something inc shortly that I may need to use these abilities on to kill it/them.
But then this particular person who you were dueling with will beat you if you dont use the ability, so therefore they're thinking they "rox'd you big time mate".

Duels are illegal and soul destroying, don't do em! Or Req's replacement will layeth the smack down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom