Duel

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Im quite new to the world of Bg/pryd ... have a SB called Kinivin .... all ill say is that i /beckoned a half-ogre Merc called "regular" we had some fun with /commandands and we were gonna duel /bow etc ... then just as i had made the first hit ... a scout starts shooting arrows up my arse i know im QQing but i wanted to duel .. problley wouldive got owned but i like the 1v1 thing ... (i was unbuffed btw :p) plz dont add just let the duel go as it is and who ever wins then kill them .. thx all

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
Im quite new to the world of Bg/pryd ... have a SB called Kinivin .... all ill say is that i /beckoned a half-ogre Merc called "regular" we had some fun with /commandands and we were gonna duel /bow etc ... then just as i had made the first hit ... a scout starts shooting arrows up my arse i know im QQing but i wanted to duel .. problley wouldive got owned but i like the 1v1 thing ... (i was unbuffed btw :p) plz dont add just let the duel go as it is and who ever wins then kill them .. thx all

I know what you mean.

Regular is cool :) dueled him before and lost, been /emoteing him for a while near apk.

/salute Krona

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Duel a merc?

Hi Com

If he plays buffed and is in good gear you gonna havva hell offa time killing him. Make him drop his buffs first. Log out the both of you and then back on one at a time to make sure. Last thing you want is to duel a bloody buffed merc!

Find a spot away from the others obviously. Follow the river and find a remote spot so you don't get interupted.

Logout - taunt - bow - start fighting!

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Crazy :p

im crazy ill duel anything that comes my way buffed unbuffed i dont care .. soz to krona today ... i popped her and we were dueling near CK she was winning (me unbuffed she buffed) but then albs added in my favour and guards killed her /cry ... would duel ya m8 without buffs somtime :)

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
im crazy ill duel anything that comes my way buffed unbuffed i dont care .. soz to krona today ... i popped her and we were dueling near CK she was winning (me unbuffed she buffed) but then albs added in my favour and guards killed her /cry ... would duel ya m8 without buffs somtime :)

you pwnd me eventhough i was buffed :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
i just dueled her again ... (she buffed me unbuffed) wasent a pretty site :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Luri buffed?

They got the best of both worlds when buffed m8. The damn buffer throws haste on them as well. For you to compete on a level footing with them you need 2 buffbots - shaman and a healer buffbot. Duel ain't fair with them buffed and you not. That ain't a duel m8. Duel should be without buffs.

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
They got the best of both worlds when buffed m8. The damn buffer throws haste on them as well. For you to compete on a level footing with them you need 2 buffbots - shaman and a healer buffbot. Duel ain't fair with them buffed and you not. That ain't a duel m8. Duel should be without buffs.

Thugsie thugsie, For Your Information i run 90% unbuffed, and DUEL others all the time...i only do solo runs aswell, i have never walked in pair or fgs, i have won and lost duels (unbuffed) against SBs/Infils/Reavers/hunters/paladins/skalds/ etc...

i admit that i have been buffed a couple of times this night and ofcourse that helps me in a duel towards others...but also 50% of my opponents are buffed wich make me hit like a girl when im unbuffed.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
90% without buffs? Every time you've jumped my reaver buffs have fallen from you when you died. Hard to believe that.

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
90% without buffs? Every time you've jumped my reaver buffs have fallen from you when you died. Hard to believe that.

as i said, i have been buffed everytime tonight yes...but everytime i jump you i get smashed into pieces by your alb friends :clap:

and if Regular (the merc) is still online can you /hug him for me pls?

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure i killed you 1v1, but can never remember, theres so many albs everywhere at primetime you arent gonna get an uninterrupted duel, esp when you jump me at beetlebog or on kingsbridge :)

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Im sure i killed you 1v1, but can never remember, theres so many albs everywhere at primetime you arent gonna get an uninterrupted duel, esp when you jump me at beetlebog or on kingsbridge :)

hehe yep i know that, i take my chances and get killed :p, not a bigger deal then to /rel and come back ;)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm, theres no sense of risk anymore, dying means nothing, no port back or anything. Sucks.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Krona

plzplzplz Krona just duel me with no buffs plzplzplz .... i need to duel you without buffs ... a proper duel ... /beckon and no stealth somwhere remote ...

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
plzplzplz Krona just duel me with no buffs plzplzplz .... i need to duel you without buffs ... a proper duel ... /beckon and no stealth somwhere remote ...

You´r on!!

wanna meet at MB?

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Mb

/beckon each other and follow me to somwhere remote! ... and no haste i know ye NS's are cute :D

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
/beckon each other and follow me to somwhere remote! ... and no haste i know ye NS's are cute :D

Pwnd you, but i wanna duel again...

and i was completely unbuffed, you even saw me removing them

meet up at MB

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Already there :D

lol i need to duel again that one didnt go according to plan :p

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
lol i need to duel again that one didnt go according to plan :p
now u pwnd me, :), lets continue to play normal and kill albs xD well played m8ie

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
lol ... i beat you there.... come back and we duel again :p ... this is fun!

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
ok

Evergrey said:
Lets redo, i still had buffs there...

meet at kings bridge ... stop using buffs m8 .... thid becomes much more fun ... leave the bb logged out!

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
meet at kings bridge ... stop using buffs m8 .... thid becomes much more fun ... leave the bb logged out!

BB ld´d anyways :clap:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
remember

also u must remember m8 .. i am only lvl 23 ... u are orange to me :) ... at lvl 24 i will have 600hp .. right now i only have 569

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
also u must remember m8 .. i am only lvl 23 ... u are orange to me :) ... at lvl 24 i will have 600hp .. right now i only have 569

i have 506 HP and are fully capped, and i´ll be w8ing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom