Duel spot?

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
I am just wondering if there is any spots where we can duel without getting raped by FG's? Perhabs the idea ís lame coz thats not the point of the game, is it?
I like to duel myself, and my new 2h arms will soon ding 24, but i know from other toons i have had, that its hard to get a fair duel.

perhabs we should get a point to duel?

Tinedia 50 rejuv cleric
leechergimp 24 merc
Hammergimp 21 arms (ding 24 soon:D)
boltbomber 24 fire wiz

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Not much point :) it'll just be zerged every once in a while by the rest of the zerglings ;)

But gl findin a spot :)

/Dracus

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I've had a few nice duels near apk sometimes. When facing apk down the hill, just turn right and run into the trees you see there. It's very very rare any people go there, and if they do it's either because:

a) I pointed out the spot to be a duel spot :twak:
b) They are looking for duel action
2) They have no life whatsoever.
c) They have no life whatsoever.

The reason people hardly ever go there, is because most the action is around MB, CK, alb shore, apk, mpk or ck alb shore.. this is afaik ofc, haven't played hib/bg much lately. But to my knowledge there isn't much action in the hib part and only place on alb part there's really any action is around apk, shore and goblin hills.

Hope it helps

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
Thx alot m8;) will hope ppl will use that spot so we can get some awsome duelz:p i would love to kick some mid ass:p hehe;) cya around m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom