Duel Servers

D

Disco PhoolCat

The Duel servers are currently set to 30 frags & 30 min time limit, any chance of bringing this down? I sat & waited tonight cuz I had something else to do as well, but a lot of folks turned up & didn't stay.

Perhaps change one to 1 frag/2 mins? With a max 6 or 8 players this can make for a Fast & Furious Fun-Filled Frag-Fest®. I wouldn't dream of asking for more servers, oh alright, I might! NO I won't, I know, they're free & I really appreciate them, I do! I just can't get on the bloody things very often, they're so damn poplier!

Also, while you're at it, could we lose the guns & shit?

Thank you

Love you long time!

Z

Zey

well we asked about 1 month ago and still an't done. So you'll just have to wait sorry :)

S

spiny

You're right

Those high limits on BW are ok for something like quake where the frags come thick & fast but cr@p for JK2 where you have to work for a kill.

What's the worst thing about duel? Waiting in line of course. Thats why I run EEDs JK2 server at

fraglimit 1
duel_fraglimit 10

Everyone gets a turn real quick & the map changes every 10 frags, keeping everyone fresh.

We're running with dismemberment on too :)

O

old.Dalton

I agree mate.
The limit on most duel servers out there is way too high, especially when you get someone who keeps just running away i find it hits the time limit before the kill limit is reached.

The few out there with small kill limits makes for much more enjoyment.

Barrysworld any ideas when you are going to change this ?
it isnt that hard is it .

Tim.

M

mr.Blacky

is it not better instead of 1 to have a fraglimmit of 2? that way you can recover from a mistake.

O

old.Dalton

i think it should be around 4-6.
That way like you said you can recover but it wont go on that long.

If its at 4 then a map change at 25-30 would be good, everone would then get a play on the map.

Tim.

Z

Zey

dalton u oviously an't pld many duels... 4 to 6 can be up to 11 rounds before it switches players.

it should be a maximum of 2 because duels can last a long time.

O

old.Dalton

Zey i might have to make you my bitch seeing as you keep trying to dig at me :)

F

FragFodder

All I know is this....

I've played in Duel servers with low frag limits (2's and 1's) I loved them because of the short time limits. 2's where best because I agree with Blackshirt, best out of 3. You're more interested in watching to see who wins "this round" because you know sooner or later you may be facing that fella yourself.

I've NEVER played in the BW duel servers :( but with a fraglimit of 30 i can see how that will get a little boring especially if you're number 6 or 7 in the que.

Cmon guys, you did us proud with the bookable servers, can someone please just enter a command into the consol to reduce the fraglimit?

Thx fellas

FF

P.S. Me is VERY happy after the First =RD= training session last night, thx BW :)

D

Disco PhoolCat

No, Jolt servers su><0rs!

They have cg_whup_PhoolCat_ass set to 1!:mad:

O

old.Dalton

And because you cant choose to spectate you cant even all agree on a kill limit between you all.. which is what a few of us did on another server.

Also can the map rotate pls Barrysworld?
If it already does it must be a bloddy long gap.

Tim.

C

Crusader_

on the offchance adding a post to this topic might help prioritise it, I'd like to see it as 2/10 or 2/20 as well.

BW usually leads the way in playable servers, shame the jk ones are slightly backward atm :/

Z

Zey

Originally posted by Dalton
Zey i might have to make you my bitch seeing as you keep trying to dig at me :)

hehhee :)

Just cause i'm right ;)

O

old.Dalton

:)
well you was right in that circumstance. (if i can spell it)

I was thinking about bouts rather than required kills to win.

Anyone emailed barrysworld or something coz this is a 20 second fix, they cant be watching the forums or something..

maybe coz of the upgrades they are doing.
:sleeping:

O

old.Tr@nce

Testing a new patch to make backstab blockable =o)

F

FragFodder

Seriously?

Nice one, can we get a copy from somewhere? Is it server side or client side?

FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom