Duel of the fates

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ok i want someone to make this duel cause i only have 1 50 on rvr and thats a mincer :(

*sets the scene* Starts playing the star wars Duel of the Fates song, a open plain of grass in NF, camera is static and a Heretic walks into shot you see him /point, then /slit but you cant see what he's looking at.

Camera switchs behind a Troll Warrior looking towards the Heretic, troll does /beckon.

Pretty much all the above is irrelevent but it would look ok, the main thing i wanna see is a fully buffed RR5+ warrior stand there and use RR5 Tetsuedo, then the Heretic Focus's him.

Lets see if the Warrior can stay alive (neither char will move) through the Heretics Focus duration :)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
well

The highest level Single target focus is 30 sec duration (11 tics)

My RR 5.8 Heretic, tics for around...

1st - 150
2nd - 300
3rd - 550
4th - 700
5th - 1000
6th - 1300
7th - 1700
8th - 1900 (cap)
9th - 1900 (cap)
10th - 1900 (cap)
11th - 1900 (cap)

These are very rough figures. And do not account for critical hits.

I am unfamiliar how testudo works. If it lasts longer than 30secs, and negates lots of damage, then the warrior will probaby be still standing.

if it runs out at anytime before the final few capped tics, he is dead.

I will try to arrange a damage test tonight with some guildies, and will post the results for you.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Mind you Urgat, you are on one of those wanna-be servers. A heretic in a real suit would do more damage with higher stats and +damage in the suit, no? :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Azathrim said:
Mind you Urgat, you are on one of those wanna-be servers. A heretic in a real suit would do more damage with higher stats and +damage in the suit, no? :)
No, i watched a tick against an inconnu armsman with 31% heat resists, his highest tick did 1700 dmg so if urgat can get 1900 he is a nice char.

Urgat

Warrior with shield equipped covers up and takes 90% less damage for all attacks for 45 seconds. Can only move at reduced speed (speed buffs have no effect) and cannot attack. Using a style will break testudo form.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ok then. Let's say the Heretic does better than Urgat. Say 2000 on the last tick.

Let's also assume he does that for all 11 tics (which he won't).

11 * 2000 * 0.10 = 22000 * 0.10 = 2200

So, if the warrior got more than 2200 hit points (which I sincerely hope), he will survive the Heretic in absolutely worst condition. :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
derr derr derrr der-de-der der-de-der

'cue heavy breathing'

'you better understand that AYIIIIEEE am in control here'

Bahumat

FH is my second home
now you had to go ruin the suprise....even so it would be fun to watch

Urgat

Part of the furniture
OK tested.

Both successful tests were on same target.

bosch stats.JPG

Test one was with the standard focus (30 sec duration, 11 tics total)

Focustest1Standard.JPG

Clerics spammed heals, he survived easily, damage cap was 998(-562)... thats 4 tics at 1560 before resists.

Second test was with Uninteruptable, which lasts 50 seconds, and tics 17 times in total.

Focustest2Uninteruptable.JPG

As you can see, we did not make it passed 13th tic, clercs could not keep up. Damage capped at 1309(-737) that's over 2000 damage per tick for the last 7 ticks (before resists)

So...

If the warrior fires testudo at the start of the spell... he dies to the last few ticks

Also... most of the above does not count crits...

on the occasions i critted on the high tics, the armsman was one shotted from full health. we actually had to try several times before he managed to survive even to the 13th tic... still 3 or 4 to go from there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom