Duel anyone?

Galahah

Fledgling Freddie
well i am a level 35 berserker with nothing to do atm some albs and hibbies come meet me in BG 3 and have some fun :flame:

will be around MB atk or htk :touch:

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
You a female Norse who uses sword and axe ?, if so i'm not coming near you with a 50ft barge pole.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and here i was thinking it was apk, hpk etc :eek7:

but then again zerkers rock so even if i wasnt a mid i wouldnt go near you :p

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
and here i was thinking it was apk, hpk etc :eek7:

but then again zerkers rock so even if i wasnt a mid i wouldnt go near you :p

I would stand a decent chance against a non-buffed zerker, but against buffboted toons, debuffs and my self buff don't give me any advantage.

Galahah

Fledgling Freddie
yes i am the norsewomen zerker in red ( DF armor ) useing sword/axe you are the lurikeen champion with the sword with white glow right? :)

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Galahah said:
yes i am the norsewomen zerker in red ( DF armor ) useing sword/axe you are the lurikeen champion with the sword with white glow right? :)

Aye thats me, i'll be playing in Cale till i cap or i get bored so will proberly see you again sometime :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well champions = hybrids, zerkers = light tanks...... go figure :D

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
well champions = hybrids, zerkers = light tanks...... go figure :D

This is BG3 not lvl 50, i don't think det makes major diffrence.

i could easily use snare and kite untill zerk mode wears off then it might not be so hard

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Iodine said:
This is BG3 not lvl 50, i don't think det makes major diffrence.

i could easily use snare and kite untill zerk mode wears off then it might not be so hard

not thinking about det im thinking higher hps and weaponskill.... :p

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:

Well at the end of the day there's only 1 way to find out

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
and it sounds like you did :p

Have yet to meet her one on one and know that she is not buffed, if a target is buffed my self buffs and debuffs are somewhat useless.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:

A Champion with a Str/con self buff will have More Hps and More Str than a Zerker And Depending on Spec Greater WS 2 because of The Self buff. Then again If the Zerker is buffed botted its 2v1 Then isnt it ^^.

Champions are 1 of the best 1v1 class's There is in the game, Espically Against Other Tanks.

Iodine said:
Have yet to meet her one on one and know that she is not buffed, if a target is buffed my self buffs and debuffs are somewhat useless.

Debuffs are more effective Verus Buffed Enemys.

Slash LW + DD + Debuffs, I'd say you would Kick that Zerkers azz. I've fought some with my champ before in bg1 and bg3. Some where buffed as well.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
a str/con buffed champ will have lower hp/ws than str/con buffed zerk... :p

at least pre-50 anyway ;)

and because zerkers are in light tank hp tables they'll have about same hp unbuffed as a thane (not sure if thane has same self buff as champ) with self buff at 50 (or at least so close it makes little difference)

at least my thane has around 1500hp with self buff only and zerk has about the same unbuffed.... :p

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye well 'Most' People dont have a Buff bot in BG3 :puke:

I thought BG3 was pretty dead ? I hope he just duo exps with the shammy and hence he is the same lvl otherwise thats quite sad : /.

And ye I would expect a Full BB'd Zerker to kill an UNbuffed Champion but Then again I would expect a Fully BB'd Zerker to kill Any Unbuffed Class ........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom