Dualists Reflexes for savage?

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
Are u supposed to get it ? :) if so, how is it compared to MoP ?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
After the savage quad fixes it doesn't work now as intended it seems from the whines i read on VN boards but your choice getting it, though as a shadowblade or berserker i would get lv3 or so.There's really not many important ra's a savage can have, guess you could get pain 4 dr 4 at high rr then see if you quad more but i doubt you will, though you would of quaded at a lot before 1.65 was patched.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Well it SHOULD work..but not sure if its been " messed " with , only got dr 1 atm on my savage not realy enough to see a HUGE diff , but was told by the uber one's that it a nifty thing... but who know what kinda shit Mythic has done to the RA... its not like they tell us when they feek things up :twak:

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
My savvy have had dr 4 sometime, before multihit nerf it leaded multihits lots.

Think now better take dr 2-3 and invest to mop more. Direction before toa was much go for lighttanks first, would take ip before dr 4 mop 4. Dunno now at toa then, grp setups and tactics might be bit diffrent.

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
right so MoP > DR if i get the avarage answer from this thread ? :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Carnalito said:
right so MoP > DR if i get the avarage answer from this thread ? :p

For a savage yes, for any other light tank or assasin class no.

lator

Fledgling Freddie
MoPain 4 first, then DR 2. After 1.65 lot less quad hits for me (DR 3 atm.). Invest IP after MoPain4 and DR 2.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
And get Mastery of Water 2.

Dont take det higher than 4 too, it gets nerfed in frontiers so might as well start accustoming yourself to it now imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom