Dual leggys

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone here run these on their stealther? if so how are they? whats the downside to using them?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
For assasin vs assasin and against soft targets they have been the best dps option for over 6 months now, against tanks they are meh at times but who jumps heavy tanks by choice anyway

Aada

Part of the furniture
For assasin vs assasin and against soft targets they have been the best dps option for over 6 months now, against tanks they are meh at times but who jumps heavy tanks by choice anyway

Ok just gone dual heaters then :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I hated them. If people have caster resists up you are fucked. If they have CL resists up you do less dmg than zen+cl5. This was tested with 10% spell pierce as well. Once the debuff procs, you do a more than zen+cl5...but when zen or cl5 proc it's /win

only worth cold leggies and spell pierce on NS because of their spells and insta dd

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok just gone dual heaters then :D

Armor resist tables -- Dark Age of Camelot: Labyrinth of the Minotaur Vault

I would suggest you get other legendaries other than only heat...

Heat is vulnerable against.

Albion

Infiltraters
FriarsMaulers

Midgard

ShadowbladesMaulers

Hibernia

NightshadesMaulers
vampiirs

Cold is vulnerable against...

Albion

Armsman
Paladin
Scout

Midgard

Berserker
Hunter
Savage

Hibernia

Champion
Druid
Hero
Warden
Bard
Blademaster
Ranger

...and everything else is Neutral...but holding cold against...

friar, infil, nightshade, vampiir, shadowblade and Mauler (all) resistant to cold... but then again they might gimp cold resists, who knows.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I got 3 heaters and 3 spirit.. so far the fights ive had the damage seems really nice totally tore some Lord a new one. Can still go back my Plaguebringers if need be.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I got 3 heaters and 3 spirit.. so far the fights ive had the damage seems really nice totally tore some Lord a new one. Can still go back my Plaguebringers if need be.

Dual Leggies > all

I used to run zen/cw and golden spear and other piercers didn't like

then ran technomancers - liked alot it was fun

then ml10 blades - they were good when they procced but relying on procs is useless

now dual leggies - and i wont change again - if people have bb resists / aom doesnt matter too much as the debuff procs alot! + your poisons etc will be doing most of the damage.

I run Heat/Cold/Matter atm

and I pop absolutely everything (including heavy tanks)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Dual Leggies > all

I used to run zen/cw and golden spear and other piercers didn't like

then ran technomancers - liked alot it was fun

then ml10 blades - they were good when they procced but relying on procs is useless

now dual leggies - and i wont change again - if people have bb resists / aom doesnt matter too much as the debuff procs alot! + your poisons etc will be doing most of the damage.

I run Heat/Cold/Matter atm

and I pop absolutely everything (including heavy tanks)

I only been running Viper 5 and with LifeB/Toxic Poison thats all and do really well :) Yes, I know about all the other poisons and swapping blah blah blah... But, if it works then why change hehe :)

I use to open up with WS/Con-Disease then switch to other poisons during a fight and have backups for adders (guess I'm too lazy-and the fact the players nowadays are not very good so I tend to slack myself)...Only having LifeB/Toxic and Viper 5 is just yum yum.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I only been running Viper 5 and with LifeB/Toxic Poison thats all and do really well :) Yes, I know about all the other poisons and swapping blah blah blah... But, if it works then why change hehe :)

I use to open up with WS/Con-Disease then switch to other poisons during a fight and have backups for adders (guess I'm too lazy-and the fact the players nowadays are not very good so I tend to slack myself)...Only having LifeB/Toxic and Viper 5 is just yum yum.

I run

Heat
Toxic MH
Strcon/Ws OH
Lifebane 2H

Cold
Lifebane MH
Strcon/WS OH
Disease 2H

Matter

Lifebane MH
Strcon/WS OH
Disease 2H

then I've got a couple of heaters that I use for mezz poison

Whatever I'm fighting i open with heat

if its a heavy tank i pa cd ss with heat / watch the purge - switch the cold hit with disease first then lifebane then give it around 15 seconds of fighting with cold then switch the matter

assassins I generally just stick to heaters simply because most of them remedy and if they don't remedy first bunch of poisons will kill em anyway.

light tanks I don't usually make it to the matter weaps in the cycle except valks which take some smashing down

and archers - i have a tendency of 3 shotting w/o pa so no point doing anything ;>

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
assasin popped on my warr with duel heat,aom 6 on warr .. i killed the 3 mobs first then spanked him :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
An aom warrior more than likely has group ra's and so is alot easier to kite/wear down 1v1

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
An aom warrior more than likely has group ra's and so is alot easier to kite/wear down 1v1

I usually stand toe to toe with everything - only really kite to heal pot w/o getting hit ;)

rather than standing still spamming heal pot getting hit for 2-3 swings for free

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Group spec tanks having a soloing holiday are annoying. :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You should try fighting rr11 mentalists as a heavy tank :p

Snapshot lulz xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom