DTP, translation and Design Services

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
If this is something you guys are interested in please send a PM or reply here and i'll give you the email and telephone number or anything else you require.

------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam

DTP, TRANSLATION and DESIGN SERVICES

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company, Typesetters Limited. We provide desktop publishing, an all-language translation service and design services at highly competitive prices that suit the needs of all of our clients, which range from blue chip companies and government departments to printing companies, market research agencies and design agencies.

Every month we provide printers with over 100 foreign language business card translations across all languages. If your clients need business cards in other languages we can offer competitive prices that start at just £25.00. Attached is a full price list for this service.

We also provide a desktop publishing service that our clients utilise for their annual reports, corporate stationery, brochures and other documents that require a higher standard of quality.

To find out about the special offers we have at the moment, or to seek further information about our services please call XXXX XXXXXX or email ???????@?????????.co.uk

Yours sincerely

Lee Batsford
Director

---------------------------------

TYPESETTERS LIMITED - BUSINESS CARD PRICE LIST – JUNE 2010

All prices include translation, layout, placing of logos/images (to be supplied by client) and providing back to client as eps/pdf file or other format to be determined.

All translations are independently proof read.

All prices also include 1 set of minor amends.

To make the process as smooth as possible we charge the same price for all languages.

1 business card £25.00
2-4 business cards £29.00
5 business cards £35.00
10 business cards £50.00
50 business cards £175.00
100 business cards £250.00

All prices are exclusive of VAT.

---------------------------------

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm confused. If you're advertising your business, why would you hide email and contact number? It goes with the turf that you're going to have to set up spam filtering and such.

Good luck with the venture though :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I just thought it be easier on here to hide it. So, if people are interested they can just send me a message or pm.

- English -

Resident Freddy
you charge £25 for a piece of card? even if its translated into another language, your name etc will be the same?;p

think i misunderstand :eek:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
way to go matey, good luck with it I really hope it all works out for you and you'll be a gazillionairre in no time :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
250 quid for 100 business cards .. im sure my company dont pay anywhere near that heh more like 80 -100 i guess

if your charging 25 quid for the design how much does it really cost to print off another 99 copies of it ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom