DTP party weekend day 2

H

hoden

well we got this beno this time , by using 2 rams a door and not one , i was being cheap on day one :) we got into beno only to find the albs had taken all the beer and luri snacks , we are now forced to go see if we can find any beer in another keep as the trolls need feeding before they start to eat kobees .

FOR THE FAT ONES !!!

O

old.Jeriraa

/waves to all Mincers and Infiltards who tried to climb the walls and got uncovered by gtae

was me - I'm sooweee, NOT :p

D

DaggerElivager

omg at amount of people i hit with my gtaoe....was gr8 fun...nice turn out albies and good fight middies

S

Shanaia

Was a sweet retake .. guess we lucked out on meeting (and slaying) the mids in the Beno valley

L

lubbock

I just felt gyuilty everytime sheepdog showed his head Midge or Talitha shot him, after the first 8 times the laughter died out and the guilt showed up...

But great fun in HW this evening finnaly got my 4L3 and got around 20K over this one night :)

N

naetha

Ahhhh was great fun :)

Even saw some of your deathspam this time Hoden ;)

It sounds like Dah Troll Patrol are going to a better place, but they sure as Hell livened up RvR for a lot of people the last couple of days, and for that I am truly grateful - well done Mids :clap:

Keep it up guys :D

H

hoden

mjol death spam is the best feeling in the world :) and not a single mid moans about me breaking their mezz its just sweet all around :) may drag the dah troll patrol party out for one more day on sunday , and then its back to running my guild monday morning , have enjoyed most of it . i may even hit beno again , i`m not very inventive you see :)

L

lannovar

Get the fook out of beno, thats our home (bollocks to foundations, when u got a castle ;) )

Come and retake if u want, but prepare to be /slap ed

I

IronlungDTP

A good way to close DTP - Thanks for all the fun lads.

I like the view from Beno so i'm sure we'll be back soon :)

Ironlung

Ex GM Dah Troll Patrol

Users who are viewing this thread