DT vs LTS oops :)

O

old.[DT]Karma

OK, since various members of LTS have taken offence, at a [I thought] fairly innocuous statement, I thought I'd better set the record straight.
First, I would like to apologise for any offense caused by my post on the previous thread. This was NOT the intent. You'll have to put it down to exuberence at winning our first match in the UKTL, even if it was the last one of the season.
Second, compared to some of the comments aimed at DT in IRC and similar, this was a VERY mild comment. Other people , not involved, will hopefully see it that way.
Finally, please don't blame me if, as you say, half the LTS first team were on holiday. That's up to them, and the LTS leadership to arrange. [I seem to remember that the rules say you can rearrange the dates, if it is a problem, with 1 weeks notice]
To close, again, I would like to apologise for any offense given, it was entirely unintentional.

G

Look - I've got my shades on now...
Karma - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe - I haven't took offence personally, but it looks like you may have upset some of LTS. Don't worry about it - I am drinking extreme amounts of horrid spirits every second possible and couldn't really give a feck....
wink.gif

Seriously - we were waaaayy understrength but I can understand you were pleased at your first win ok?
I nearly came in me nice blue pants when we beat you on stonehenge..
smile.gif

So np - just keep the gloatin down or its bad karma....:p
hehe
Chill mate!!!!!!!!!!!
I am drinking far away
I am drinking faar from the UK...
I am missing tribes...
I am sssssssssaaaadddd
I love LTS
I love DT
I love BR
I love KoN
I love TD
I love SS
I love er...everyone else!!!
:p
cya!
Xtro

------------------

O

old.Barak

Hi,
As I said in my previous post, I hold no hard feelings towards you m8 and I can understand you were happy at winning. I also realise my comments were a bit harsh (to say the least). I started trying to make a fair evaluation and got carried away. It just sounded like another cocky comment that so many people have been making recently (not against LTS I have to say, everyone's been great). Anyway, I'll shut up about it now.
No hard feelings?

------------------
Barak

O

old.[DT]Karma

Hey, what the hell, nah, course not
smile.gif

I'm sure I've said somewhere else, that I'm sure this match will be replayed as a friendly once everyone is back from hols. Let us know when they are, and we'll sort it out, k?
smile.gif

------------------
whats that round blue thing coming straight at me?? ooops!

O

old.[DT]Vertigo

Can i just add something to the reply that Barak put in the other thread?

In Stonhenge, we also had either 6 or 7 players due to connection drops....we were never really up to full strength then either.

And that was with your full team of best players, i assume.

Not stirring or bitching, just pointing out that the same happened to us not so long ago m8.

------------------
There'll be no tears, no screams or cries,
Just a laser beam between ya f*cking eyes...

O

old.Barak

OK, fair enough, but we also had plenty of connection drops. I'm also not trying to stir this argument up as I think I made a mistake starting it in the first place, but me and Xtro were out of that game almost more than we were in. But, let's forget it now please. The idea of a friendly once we're both at full strength sounds good, though it may be a while. I go away next week. This doesn't stop you playing the rest of the team though (I'm not that important, or that good for that matter lol). When Xtro gets back, we'll try and sort it out m8.
Also, I'd like to say I'm pleased no other tribes players have taken me up on my offer to rip it out of me. Thanks guys
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom