Drunk posting?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's been awhile since we've had a really good drunk post isn't it?

Someone spreading their love/hate to others in the OT and not remembering it the next day? :D

What's with u ppl? Don't ya drink anymore? Personally I don't due to liver-shit, but that shouldn't stop the rest of you tbh!

Off to bed now.. Cu tomorrow

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i still drink. went to an 18 hour party today at the student union. went from 9.30 - 1130 to get my free breakfast and glass of wine. went to class till 1300 then partied from then untill 40 minutes ago.

good time :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
i still drink. went to an 18 hour party today at the student union. went from 9.30 - 1130 to get my free breakfast and glass of wine. went to class till 1300 then partied from then untill 40 minutes ago.

good time :)

your liver hates you!

don't forget alcohol is a poison(and im not being over dramatic)

tbh mythic should give infils a alcohol poison, you would have absolutly no control over your char and would strip randomly, and have sex with everyone, giving you TDI's witch cannot be removed(like the agromon's mark;))

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i feel ive let the side down massively this year with my drunken exploits however i might partake in a small glass of sherry over christmas so if i dont fall asleep straight after i shall definately try to do a drunken post...

though i could just OD on my alzeimers meds and the results would be the same

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I would do some drunk posting.. but i don't really drink like i used too :p And my body really appreciates it ;)

pip

Banned
Beer+crafting+fh= Deady combination:( when i'm crafting i'm so board :( makes me talk shit, add beer to this and ho my god you such a sad twat:(

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe some troll cba to find all the good drunk topics we've had? :)

Bro, find your last drunk post :D

The one where you tried to steal a painting :>

Afran

Part of the furniture
Don't think I'd turn my pc on when I came home ready to pass out to make a thread tbh.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
crispy said:
Maybe some troll cba to find all the good drunk topics we've had? :)

Bro, find your last drunk post :D

The one where you tried to steal a painting :>

oh yeah, well it had a happy ending and besides, it was only cause i was thrown out that i had the energy to post :<

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I got home drunk this last thursday for the first time in a year or so... i forgot to log in and post though. Damn! :p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Beer+crafting+fh= Deady combination:( when i'm crafting i'm so board :( makes me talk shit, add beer to this and ho my god you such a sad twat:(
erm.... I gotta ask. I just got to :(

That's different from normal... how?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i dont do so many now, if u do itll be around 9am, its when the nightlife ends in madrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom