Druids - are we needed?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
So, im thinking of playing abit daoc again on my druid to get it to rr9 and then kill myself. but is it worth comming back as druid i.e. is 8v8 (which is what i live for in daoc) any tiny bits of good on dyvet, and are druids even needed? :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Druids will always be needed ;)

But 8v8 wise its not great tbh ... each realm only has 2-3 pugs out at primetime at busytime if lucky ... last day i ran in fg rvr on hib and on mid it ended up in siege which is boring shit imo ... Givf a cluster tbh :(

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Come Mid,merlin and play healer for our setgroup lots of action here :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
theres still some fg rvr... but its bit boring.... only one grp of mids that are hard to fight... other grps just suck or form a zerg when they get pwned few times :(

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Platonius - RR9 Druid

+ lots of other decent chars

One of the proud members of Ilfirin Arda(

Not on that druid toon you ain't - you sold us true IA's out for an RvR guild with that one gimboid :kissit:

Seiously though Ardd, not any really really ace 8v8, but still space for druids out there all the time.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
if you like being in nub grps who can only zerg and add on everything, excal is the right place.. if u wanna play decent u should be able to take care of your self without wankers all around, so druids wuoldnt be the best toon atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom