Druids and ML 2.8

lairiodd

One of Freddy's beloved
I was trying to do the ML 2.8 (solo) step with my druid Today and it basically ended in stalemate.

The mob would heal itself when it dropped to 90% (and I could heal myself while it was doing that).

Is there a recommended way to handle the step, or is nature needed?

I was thinking of trying to find some charged items for cheap on the market explorer, to increase dps :).

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I ended up going out in RvR zone and zerged for 15 bps, and then buying the step, 15 bps is cheap :) :iagree:

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I bought the step on my bard too. Trying to kill anything with three blades is a waste of time ... I can feel your pain, when you have even less DPS.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Buff after you've accepted the challenge & get someone to put dmg shield & dmg add on you - or have druids got their own decent dmg add? Been to long since I played a druid tbh. Struggled doing cleric recently & the dmg shield was the easy way.

Bard was easy iirc.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I would do as someone said and buy it for 15 bountypoints.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You can buy steps for 15 bps now ? They really are making it easy :).
I think the solo steps are very cheap, the grp ones are more expensive.

If it was me I'd do it out of stubboness anyhow. VWs should have red damage shield and damage add nowadays iirc, if you can beg some and port over in time.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I bought it, silly encounter on a druid.

lairiodd

One of Freddy's beloved
VWs should have red damage shield and damage add nowadays iirc, if you can beg some and port over in time.

I tried that, and see couldn't generate enough damage.

Is there a disease proc or charge item?

lairiodd

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried again at 50 and killed him.

The main difference was that I was able to interrupt his healing spell and also my weapon proc fired successfully. Maybe his level doesn't scale at all.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I respeced to nature just to complete this step. Since the stones are cheap nowdays you can do this and solo it easily :)

lairiodd

One of Freddy's beloved
I respeced to nature just to complete this step. Since the stones are cheap nowdays you can do this and solo it easily :)

Yeah, I was 50 by the time I figured that out.

It also helps for doing quests in general. They are almost cheap enough to make it worth repeccing on a day by day basis. The biggest problem is having to re-do your quickbar :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom