Druid template of DOOM

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
you dont take jacinas coz of the abilitie. siphon is the reason. and well, switching the wep aint a prob tbh. my qbar is like 1 bbhammer 2-9 buffs 0 normal hammer, so that costs like no time to rebuff with full bb. and who cares malice/battler when you have EH, eoy,clwep,zoarkat,ep to use? ;x

Ppl that want to opt care, and who says that u need malice/battler on ur back, IMO staff of god is way better since you very rarely get tanks on you as support anyway, and instant cast 1500range 700!!!radius 45second unbreakable snare +10%fumbledebuff is the win (and it interupts)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
duact said:
Ppl that want to opt care, and who says that u need malice/battler on ur back, IMO staff of god is way better since you very rarely get tanks on you as support anyway, and instant cast 1500range 700!!!radius 45second unbreakable snare +10%fumbledebuff is the win (and it interupts)

agree.this

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
all these replies and no one copped the 9% casting speed...

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
I suppose you r 1 button healing turret. I prefure single 32 heal, found it enough even with 30% powerpool. spreaded when ns or depends on situation.
How much is 10-15%pp in spread heals for example?
If you can show me a template with 50 ppl and some resis caped (not 3 mele and body 26 i`d be happy).

For buffbonus i switch only when full rebuff combat rebuffs are with bufbonus i got in temp
jacina is on 15min timer malice belt on 1;30 or 3 min timer ^^

lol, u have no idea whats jacinas good for ? LOL

druid cant use the /use2 BUT they still have the effect.... 10% not to use power while casting

and i have a druid temp whit BIT less resists but 54% powerpool and capped buffbonus. and all the toys a druid EVER needs... but figure it out urself what u want

Dave J.

Banned
theres also the possibility to fuck dexcap on a druid temp, and cap some resists like heat and more hp, if you feel too vulnerable.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
heh

already said more or less. and even if it wasnt i wouldnt know where to begin.

is egg fixed so it only rez grp members on pvp servers? if so i can make roxor temp for you...

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Shintari said:
mine got a few better resist and ctr and eirenes hauberk, but 60 hits less. which is worth it tbh ;p and i dont have to farm the boots ;x

read top of link, i am not a fan of ctr so i dont use it, i can live without eirenes, and i like to have 24-25% buff bonus in a temp and to also have a defensive /use2 in their in my case is battler.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
Huntingtons said:
ive heard rumors about druids who do that, and yes infact, they suck :/

atm, i have to switch 1 item to have 24% buffbonus(1acuity missing!!1 /care)

now my question: do i suck? :<

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
lol, u have no idea whats jacinas good for ? LOL

druid cant use the /use2 BUT they still have the effect.... 10% not to use power while casting

and i have a druid temp whit BIT less resists but 54% powerpool and capped buffbonus. and all the toys a druid EVER needs... but figure it out urself what u want

A bit less resists ^^.Show pls stats on your temp . 54 pp just becouse everybody else have something close to that ? could you tell me pls comparing our 2 tamplates ( hope to see the stats here ) 18%pp is in spread heals aproximate amount ? sadly i realized that phoebus (use2) is crap for druid to late, atm i am trying to recalc it with EP (i didnt knew what it did before, forgive my noobness). if ppl say that ~45% is acceptable wich is only 9%pp more then in my sc i think u`d manage max of 1 spreadheal. Speacking of buffbonus i am basebuffer how losing 15% on base aint that critical ( you should be thankfull to get buffed atlist with 10%bb), about staff of good sounds tempting i`ll get it (it works like ichor? does enemy gain root imunaty after this? Does it work when aperson has imunaty to root? does it overwrite imunaty? thanks for the tip).

Maybe its just me but i think Good druid is alive druid and 300hp and high resi might make it happen. I got mcl2 cw /use malice belt /use about ~15 power pots and 5 bounty mana totems. I am not saying this temp > all dont be that ignorent. Some ppl actualy gave a nice tip... for that thanks a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom