Druid spec?

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
How much do i need to take in Nurture to get all the spec yellow con? - And how much will there be left for Regrowth?

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure on it, but i'm thinking 43 Nurture, which would give yellow specs, and pink aoe INT and STR/CON buffs and last heat resist, reg would go to 32, giving a 432 delve heal, 2nd last insta heal and 1st insta group heal, oh and 50% rez.

I'm sure someone can correct me if i am wrong though. :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
40 nurt = yellow specs (7 s/c off cap, int is awful, cap d/q)
44 nurt = red s/c, red aquity, yellow d/q (all capped), and yellow haste

you can get like 40 nurt 36 reg, or 44 nurt 31 reg

most popular specs atm are 44nu/31re, 39nu/31re/20na and 36na/40re

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
No one goes heal mode anymore for RvR druid? Last time i played a drood it was 40+ Regroth. Is the high nurture for the buff remover thing? was also thinking about rolling a druid again but would like to be a regroth one. recomended spec?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
nothing over 40 reg is useful. i recommend high nurture and 31/35 reg max

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
The only high reg spec that seems to be common these days is 40 reg 36 nat.The only reason why that spec is popular is because the 100 rez is perceived to be more useful than the very poor 36+ nature abilities or putting the spare points in nurt as this is worthless because no one wants gimpy buffs.

There are so many permutations of the high nurt (40 ish) spec because you can buff almost as good as a buff bot while still not gimping your healing. Being able to buff in the field is essential. The level 30 spread heal is also all you really need or want to heal in most rvr situations, This is because 1- the other more powerful spread heals are power hogs 2- With the 25% TOA heal bonus and RA's like DI and MOH you can heal incredible amounts even with only 30-35 reg.

Im running 41 nurt 35 reg. The only other spec id personally consider is 44 nurt 31 reg. Im sticking to 35 reg becuase I like the higher single target insta when used in conjunction with the ml grp heal ability.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I'm 41nat, 35reg

35reg gives me all I want and the lvl 39 ae root is handy, cause I don't need any MoFocus then to lessen resists ( nearly never resists on players ). 41 nature was a personal choice cause putting the points in nurture would be a waste and I solo from time to time.

Think Gramaton from old BaF was smth with 39nat/35reg/rest nurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom