Votes: 3 13.0%
  • An Army of Therg pets lolzing toward u

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Yup this is a wajin :)

Just wondering, Healers and Clerics both have a Stun , Both Castable, and Clerics got a very lower timered Pbaoe mezz in smite for defense... These are the only real way a Main healin class can defend itself , altho they dont have quickcast , so generally buggered if your set apon...

But then.. We have Droods.. Now i was away for a while, and in RvR i tend to see only Healin or Buffin Droods , not whatever the DoT/PeT line is , and then i come to thid a lil while back , and here we go...

In your oppinion, is the Druid pet a little.. well for sake of a word, overpowered. Im not kiddin when i say i have been chained stunned on pretty much every occasion , almost every hit by one of these pets. Thats a LOT more then Amber Simmies do (Trust me i own a cabby) , and boy, well prolly on the same scale as a spam or air therg pets, but the air therg actually has to release a lot of these to chain stun, leavin him open to attack.. Meanwhile the Druid can stand there loling casting his pretty heavy DoT for thid (maybe my resists but was hitting 50-60dmg a tick) and u cant do anything about it ...

So the big Questionis... in YOUR oppinions.. whats the most annoying pet :p (not including hunter pets as they dont use disese or garrotte in thid)

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
I find that druid pets are rly annoying, simply because they stun so often: stun isn't for very long but the druid has time to run away, and then your stun immune goes 10 seconds or so later and it stuns again..

Imo theyre the worst coz u haven't gotta spam with em like with the theurg air pets and the druid itself is much harder to kill than a cabby to get rid of the pet - I've found that the Druid is now quite a tough class to solo if its a good char played well and specced in the pet line

Logi

Part of the furniture
My pet doesnt stun :p, i'm 16 Nature, 16 Regrowth and 7 buffs, so ill vote on cabby simmies, cause they have alot more af, higher con (blue, drood has green) and dont forget that those pets are awfull when fully buffed.
and if u root 1 it perma stuns also, = me being perma interrupted >.<
but i have to agree, the dot does hurt. mines does 25-30, but some that are full nature have dots that do 50-60 dmg

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Battlegrounds right?...
I assume you mean thid level then?...

Well as a druid you'd have to spec 20 nature for the stun pet... and when I've used it it has only stunned was every 5th fight or so... a funny little thing but nothing to fear imo... (and the stun thing isn't new... has been like this since the first time BG's came out atleast...)

I voted Theurg... how hard can it be to QC mezz and run away... then spam stunpets on an enemy = dead... no matter how nicely geared he is...

Cabalist pet is nice aswell though! :)

Cheers,
Squirrel

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
so tell us what class were you playing when that druid owned you?

Logi

Part of the furniture
where did ur drood go btw miek? u inspired me to specc a bit of nature ;)

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't say the druid owned me, sed he was tough to kill.. was on my skald nd he kited/strafed and druid pet stunned 2-3 times so he cud re-apply dot. I was unbuffed so i cudnt kill him that fast.. or maybe I'm just crap and I'm wrong about druid pets being good? :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well if you were on skald, I would have insta mezzed the pet, insta speed decrease on the druid and it would have been a pretty safe kill :p

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
druid pet resisted mez even tho it was green con, and since its a 30 sec timer i didnt have a chance to try again. It WAS a safe kill when i snared druid (wish i cud remember his name), all im saying is that the druid pet was more annoying than i expected it to be :)

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't get insta pbaoe rooted iirc, but yes I know they have that. To make u happy shud I just go with Theurg Air Pets being the best and shut up? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom