Adari

Part of the furniture
I asked this a while ago on irc but I forgot what was said really ><

So, what's a fun druid rvr spec?

I'm thinking maybe a nature druid if they're good. :X

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ive decided on 40 regrowth, 36 nature

But thats only becasue i intend to run in a guild group with another druid with 40+ buffs :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
4 good specs:

40 Reg / 36 Nature - You will get the best pet and instant roots and some good heals.

31 Reg / 44 Nurture - You will be able to buff in combat, remove buffs, heal but only single root.

36 Reg / 40 Nurture - Better heals but 1 buff wont be able to get capped.

31 Reg / 39 Nurture / 20 Nature - Heals will be ok and the 39 nurture makes you able to buff the rezzed ppl in combat. The 20 nature will give you a stunning pet too.

Galos

Loyal Freddie
Fuaip said:
4 good specs:

31 Reg / 44 Nurture - You will be able to buff in combat, remove buffs, heal but only single root.

44nurt 31reg leaves u with 4 nature which does give grey aoe root.

Ive tried most specs on druid and do consider this the most usefull and fun one to play. The grey aoe root is a nice way of interupting too.

its also a bit of trying and seeing what your game is, 40reg 36 nature is a very good spec but personally i dont like playing it

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
dont spec anything into buffs as 90% of everymoron has a buffbot lol and only thing ya need is buffs ina grp and tbh soon as sombody dies they wana go home and rebuff anyways.....id go for a mid spec or everything ie 31 regro and maybe split some in to pet spec or go fotm 31 regro 44 nurt:p

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
My favourite rvr spec is perfector and 44 nurt 31 regrowth rest nat.

Its a hell of a lot of fun to play what with buff shearing and grey aoe root. Ya get pretty good heals and untill rr6 or so is defo the way to go imo.

36 nat 40 re is also fun altho trickier to play than sum 1st think.

Basically if u want high regrowth go nature, if u want capped buffs and relatively goo heals go 44 nurt.

:cheers:

Ad

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
the spec I run with FG vs. FG is 35 regrowth, 39 nurture, 12 nature and I doubt I will ever change. there is no reason what-so-ever to spec 36 regrowth, so don't do it. If you absolutely want the yellow haste, go 40 nurt 35 reg. rest nature but don't go 36 regrowth.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Anything below 42 nurt is a nono imo. 44 is really nice also for red s/c. Your party WILL get sheared, your party WILL die so saying that you don't need high nurt because all got a bb each is just bullshit.

Adari

Part of the furniture
thanks for all the input :)

Looks like i'm going 44nurt 31reg.

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
Your spec depends on many things. I have spec 39na,33r,18n and convoker but only cos ill most of the time run in guild group where 2nd druid is perfector and have spec 42n,35r,rest (about 9) na.

So if you wont have any fixed group and you will most of the time run with random groups go spec wich have atleast 39nurture and 31r. So you get all shears, yellow d/q and s/c and spread 1.

Mine favorite spec for random group is 39n,20na,31r. With this spec you will miss only red s/c and red int. If someone in group dies your yellow s/c and int will be enought. With 20na you get cool pet wich will interrupt enemy caster/healer and cant be killed in few sec.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
When running on excalibur we used two druids, both 39nurt 20 nat and 31reg. More than enough healing, level 32 pet (great for interupts) and all the buff shears you need.

And always go perfector line, much better too have both druids able to cure NS and disease than just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom