Druid build..

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Ewwo everyone,

Was wondering if anyone had a good build to go for with a Druid as I know fuck all about their talents. I know some talents are a must-have, but I just simply don't know where to start.

I'm looking for a good build till 60 ( mainly PvE that is. )

After I'm 60 I'd like to get a more offensive ( PvP ) build..

Any ideas are welcome!

Tia.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Druids are FOTM.

And no, I have no idea what the best grinding spec is till 60, maybe feral? I don't know :S

Aada

Part of the furniture
exponentiaL said:
Ewwo everyone,

Was wondering if anyone had a good build to go for with a Druid as I know fuck all about their talents. I know some talents are a must-have, but I just simply don't know where to start.

I'm looking for a good build till 60 ( mainly PvE that is. )

After I'm 60 I'd like to get a more offensive ( PvP ) build..

Any ideas are welcome!

Tia.

Offensive? what are you smoking? EVEN after the new patch druids will still deal the lowest DPS in the game. Our damage even after the patch won't scale every lvl like every other class. it takes me over 15-25seconds to kill a mob my lvl.

Lvling is painfuly slow at 55+ if your going to solo like i did. If your not resto most high lvl groups will spot that right away and kick you from the group without even telling you.

roll a rogue/hunter if you want dps.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
Offensive? what are you smoking? EVEN after the new patch druids will still deal the lowest DPS in the game. Our damage even after the patch won't scale every lvl like every other class. it takes me over 15-25seconds to kill a mob my lvl.

Lvling is painfuly slow at 55+ if your going to solo like i did. If your not resto most high lvl groups will spot that right away and kick you from the group without even telling you.

roll a rogue/hunter if you want dps.
I have a 60 rogue, I know they aren't the best for dps, I just wanted some information about builds. Sorry that I pissed you off so much or whatever.. thanks for the great input!

Aada

Part of the furniture
you didn't sorry if i came offensive i just don't see why everyone is rolling a druid because of the so called buff next patch ;/ its not a buff.. they are merely fixing broken talents that have been there since release.

I love my druid ive played most of the class's to a few 60's but the druid for me is the most fun but sometimes the most annoying.

When you get a new weapon your dps goes up right? not with a druid your dps is pretty much the same from lvl 40+ onwards ;/

I guess one of the things i like about my druid is im a walking tank i can take a ton of punishment and still come out of the fight alive. the only class what gives me the odd problem is a good stun lock rogue. it takes me ages to kill someone though 5mins+.

Pallys? np just heal until their mana is low i have 6kish mana i can outlast any pally.

Warrior? even easier then a pally ive got 5-6 full life bars more then him.

Mage? stand there and laugh while he burns his mana on you only for you to pop a heal and restore 2-3k health when hes burnt his mana go catform and rape him up the ass.

Priest? tough fight probably one of the hardest for a druid.

Warlock? cake same as a mage

Druid? its very easy to lock a druid down to the point where he can't do anything. root- whats a druid gonna do? shift then you press hibernate and put him to sleep for 20-30 sec while hes thinking wtf just happened your back to full health/mana rinse and repeat this method and you'll have the nub rerolling the in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom