Druid and ML8 perfector ability- bug?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering if anyone else has had this.

When I cast the cure rez ability it uses power but also about 4/5 mins later my druid loses 30-40% of his health, at first I assumed I'd been hit by a mob and it was just a group window update bug but it can happen when we're standing resting, or regening power after having cured someones rez sick. Nothing on VOS about losing health as well as power so it seems a little odd.

Never lose health like this at any other time and there's NOTHING in my log that indicates why or how much health I lose.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
have you noticed any scout arrows sticking out? the wee feckers get everywhere you know.

Fitipaldy

Fledgling Freddie
I´ve that is true you should send a rigth now or smthing, if used thousands of times that ml and i have no problems with that.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
it's not a major problem in pve normally but rvr it might well be a right pain the arse

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
I have used the ability alot in RvR and have never encountered it. Perhaps it is situational, when are you using it and is it in conjunction with any other abilities up?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Nope only on it's own and unless healing the newly ressurected person lowers my health there's no reason for it to drop. nothing shows up in logs to indicate why either, no arrows hitting, no dots, no damage of any kind :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Managed to log it earlier, before rezing my animist I was NOT hurt in any way, as a test after curing rez sick I cast a small heal on myself and for some reason healed myself for a negative number. This wasn't showing on any status bars, I didn't appear injured. But a few moments later I was even though NOTHING had hit me, I'd not changed buffs etc suddenly I had -600 or so hit points of damage and healed myself:

[08:36:11] The player you resurrected was not worth realm points on death.
[08:36:11] You thus get no realm points for the resurrect.
[08:36:14] Myths casts a spell!
[08:36:19] You begin casting a Restore the Soul spell!
[08:36:28] You cast a Restore the Soul Spell!
[08:36:28] Myths has recovered from death.

[08:37:25] You examine Kameh. He is a member of the Druid class in your realm.
[08:37:26] You begin casting a Minor Apotheosis spell!
[08:37:28] You cast a Minor Apotheosis Spell!
[08:37:28] You heal yourself for -647 hit points.
[08:37:28] You are fully healed.
[08:44:16] Your hits have increased.
[08:44:22] You begin casting a Greater Resuscitation spell!
[08:44:23] You cast a Greater Resuscitation Spell!
[08:44:23] You heal yourself for 612 hit points.
[08:44:23] You are fully healed.

Remember I took ZERO damage in this period however still lost almost 30% of my health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom