drop the whining

L

lure

Hi im posting because im sick of all u ppl out there that dont do anything exept whine:ing

U play and have fun but when u cant play for 5 minutes or its laggy for some hours u start whining and bitching about how much goa sux

demanding refunds.....
Its kinda redicolous

Goa is doing everything they can about a problem.... surely they dont sit on a chair and just watch
have u given it a though the more u whine and bitch on them maybe they will not have the ethusiasm to fix the problem

so give it a rest its always the same whine whine whine and when its fixed not even a thank you to goa

grow up

thx for me

D

Darkwind

Well,

Some ask for refunds,

others start useless threads about those who ask for refunds

I

Israfael

Nicely said. More clear than my no doubt soon-to-be-flamed semi defending Goa and Wanadoo posts.

E

erl

:clap:
Only sensible post on the first page now, isn't it? ;)

B

Bebopbo

wouldn't it be easier if u seen a post called "Goa sux" or "I Want Refund Now" to not even bother reading them! :D

B

Bebopbo

wouldn't it be easier if u seen a post called "Goa sux" or "I Want Refund Now" to not even bother reading them if they p!ss u off! :D

T

_tindel_

oi

Originally posted by lure
U play and have fun but when u cant play for 5 minutes or its laggy for some hours u start whining and bitching about how much goa sux

if it was only 5 minutes..... =P

C

Cronn

Hi im posting because im sick of all u ppl out there that dont do anything exept whine:ing

demanding refunds.....
Its kinda redicolous

Goa is doing everything they can about a problem.... surely they dont sit on a chair and just watch
have u given it a though the more u whine and bitch on them maybe they will not have the ethusiasm to fix the problem

so give it a rest its always the same whine whine whine and when its fixed not even a thank you to goa

grow up

thx for me

You do realise this thread is also a whine?

More crap to clog up a crap filled forum. I wish I had never found this place.

And it's now been 8 hours. 5 minutes pfff.

I

Israfael

Re: Re: drop the whining

Originally posted by Cronn

I'm sure he does realise it's a whine, but the point is bitching constantly about connection problems is going to do bugger all.

If you find the forum fullo crap, you don't have to read it ;)

B

Bebopbo

grow up

thx for me

If it was 1nce in a while it wouldnt bother most peeps, but lets face it this happens regulary so ppl will get pissed off & they will post about it! as for enthusiasm & fixin probs..its there job, they're getting paid for it! & its us thats paying there wages (in a way) when at work & a customer starts b!tchin at me..yup it pisses me off so i try to solve the prob ASAP to get rid :D

L

lure

i typed several hours also :)

it was a statement of what

ive heard alot of whine under 5 min on the server and now whine under several hours

B

Bebopbo

:(

ah well look at the brightside, it gives us summit to do when DAoC is down :D

J

Jiggs

frustrating :rolleyes:

heh I picked the wrong day to give up smoking

/e runs to garage and buys a pack of 20

F

Flimgoblin

Lol,

I picked the right day to have friends visiting and hence not need to play :p :)

Hope it's better tonight

Edit: PS. when did Jiggs become a Greater Chaplain? I thought we only had the one Chaplain, i.e. Jiggs... when did we get a Lesser one?... hrm then again if we run it like a business we'll give him a Senior Chaplain position just so it sounds nicer on his business cards ... even though he's the only one.

T

Trahg

Originally posted by Cronn

I like to whine at ppl who are whining about ppl who whines at ppl that whines on almost everything... uhm, I think i lost myself...

...anyone want pie?

P

- Pathfinder -

Forums exist so people can troll; should be failry obvious :)

O

old.Tohtori

Another thread about anti-whining...oh what a world..yes, daoc must be down :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom