Drop Bunker of Faith ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Im thinking of respeccing my RPs...as I rarely use BoF in RvR these days. Do you think getting MoC be more benficial atm ? I say this cause I aint been killed by a savage in ages....just blinding flashes of light from various directions.....

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
No BoF and cleric is a useful as a eh uhm nothing.

Only good thing cleric got over counterparts Healers/Druids is the RA BoF.

tbh...

Or if u find Smite line wonderful ;o

Zede

Part of the furniture
I know, for a long time BoF has been the saviour of albion. But in last few months, and increasingly so, I hardly use it. Guess my question really is, against caster groups, would MoC be more useful ?( yes i guess is the answer) - Melee grp of Albs against Melee grp of hibs/mids BoF : as you know, "we win" button. Albion Melee grp against caster grp....BoF erm usless.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Im only 4L3 u see, with BoF, Purge and MCL2, and 4 points spare atm...Drop Purge and MCL2 maybe ?

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
BoF sucks, get rid of it immediately, there are no more melee teams in rvr nowadays. Only castergroups, please get rid of BoF.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
BoF is still good

Doesn't make random groups win over opted melee groups but still good

Doesn't do fuck against caster groups but still good

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Cleric without a BOF = haha. :eek:
It wasn't true tho ages ago, personally I got MoC much sooner than BoF, but my cleric and his spec is admittedly wierd. :|

Juilie

Fledgling Freddie
Personally, i would stick with BoF but get Raging Power before MoC, nothing kills more than oop healers. Went MCL1 -> BoF -> MCL2 -> RP -> Purge -> MoC myself, and in my opinion, thats a sensible way to do it.

Not only the other realms use more casters, alb have a lot more casters active theese days too, and mids and hibs all still have damage tanks in groups, paladins for guarding albion caster groups dont do much damage, but BoF to save the cabalists and sorcerors against the warrior or hero in an enemy group is still too good to not have.

Its also a waterproof saviour against stealther adds :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Its what you prefer really. Personally on my druid I got the luxury of having 'everything' I want but I can imagine your dilemma really good.

MOC is very nice and can save lives. So can BOF. BOF is 'only 10 points' where MOC is 20 (AA3 + MOC; if you dont have any Augm.Acuity its even 24 points!) .

If you run with a fixed-group you could make an agreement with the other cleric; one takes BOF (I seriously doubt you need it more often then once 30 mins) and one takes MOC.

I would rate MOC > BOF in current RvR. MOC has won me fights we would lost otherwise. The same could be said about BOF probably but I rate 1x MOC +1x BOF higher then 2x BOF 0x MOC.

I personally do not think BOF is 100% needed but its from a druid PoV. I cannot imagine my druid without MOC. It takes some time to fire it on the right time but then it can be incredible powerful.

For example lastnight we met Steveh his 1fg and his team went /assist on my druid. I can tell you Steveh + 2 other tanks + sorc nuking hurts like fuck. I popped MOC, purged the slam and started to massively heal myselves. Kept their assist-train for 10 seconds on me without dieing giving our PBAE enough time to get into position and decimate the assist-train.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Juilie said:
Personally, i would stick with BoF but get Raging Power before MoC, nothing kills more than oop healers. Went MCL1 -> BoF -> MCL2 -> RP -> Purge -> MoC myself, and in my opinion, thats a sensible way to do it.

don't have points for moc yet but did same route, power is most important. the ability to burn a lot of mana keeps your group alive. not getting hit is a matter of smart positioning and playing with players that know what they do (or have bodyguard ;p)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Never seen a moc save a healers life post toa. All just do to much damage.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Aldrick said:
BoF sucks, get rid of it immediately, there are no more melee teams in rvr nowadays. Only castergroups, please get rid of BoF.

agree !

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I rate RP above MoC
I'd also keep BoF :) its helpful and annoys Remi ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
Never seen a moc save a healers life post toa. All just do to much damage.

And healers do 25% better heals more then 10% faster. So that evens out abit when it hits yourselves (druid)

I can still keep myselves alive against Alb-tanks. Not against Savages ofcourse :S

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think you could vs me and dreami tbh. If you arent guarded and dont get any heals from any other that is.

Aldrick said:

Lol ald, guess u would love that yah :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom