Dreams...

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
What did you dream tonight? (if you remember anny of it? ^^)

Personaly i actually dreamt that my lvl 25 2h Rog paladin 3 shotted a rr8 BD.

1. SO UNREALISTIC! :eek7:
2. I realy wish it wasnt just a dream :(
3. hmm - less dreaming - more playing :p

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Didn't sleep, but i'll let you know :D

what do seals dream about annyway? fish? that nasty polar bear comming to eat you in your sleep? :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
oddly enough i had a dream of my whole morning routine (get ready for work etc) and as the train arrived at the platform i got up and did it again for real.
was all rather wierd tbh

pikeh

Resident Freddy
i had one of those really annoying dreams when i dreamt i was gonna go play a massive gig, got all ready for it, was about to go onstage infront of thousands of fans, and i met christina scabbia, and then my chuffing cat had to go scratching at my door waking me up.

Gamah

Banned
I keep dreaming when my alarm goes off that people are calling me at work. REALLY ANNOYING.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
i usuly dont remember what i dream, if i remember it is almost never in details, like tonight i only remember one of my dreams was that I owned a car :)

The dream i remember best from the latest period: I was on holliday in a foreign country and on my way to the airport for the home-flight i lost my pasport and credit card and spendt the rest of the dream looking for it .

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sometimes I dream alot, usually recall some of it too, but it's just too freaky and makes no sense. It is quite fun to try figure out of your dreams! Do believe I've gotten the hang on it at times too, but it is kind of scary! :D

Haven't dreamt anything I can recall lately. I don't dream regulary, but certain periods I can dream alot and remember a fair share of what it was about.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
I dream all kind of stuff.. Would take ages to write all of it... But had a nightmare last night, about the girl Im trying to get togheter with talking to me at MSN, and had the webcam on... and had some REALLY weird haircut, and had lots of piercings all over.. Scary!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Zenith said:
I dream all kind of stuff.. Would take ages to write all of it... But had a nightmare last night, about the girl Im trying to get togheter with talking to me at MSN, and had the webcam on... and had some REALLY weird haircut, and had lots of piercings all over.. Scary!

Emo tastic!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Dream a lot, and nearly always remember them :D
They have been extremely violent the last couple of months though, wonder why. Been alot of fun spending 5 hours a night, killing, maiming and whooping ass :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Im always dreaming looong "epic" dreams, that im on some kind of quest or journey. Its really annoying because i end up really tired when i wake up >;

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
dreamed i had an argument with a friend and couldnt talk to her today because i was angry with her about what she did in my dream.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Zenith said:

That's a nightmare? :eek7:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
dreamed i had an argument with a friend and couldnt talk to her today because i was angry with her about what she did in my dream.

Women....

Dreams are awesome, best dream ive ever had was having a motocross bike in the shopping centre on a sat and i didnt care who i hit because i knew it was a dream.

Does anyone else sometimes know its a dream?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Amildin said:
Women....

Dreams are awesome, best dream ive ever had was having a motocross bike in the shopping centre on a sat and i didnt care who i hit because i knew it was a dream.

Does anyone else sometimes know its a dream?

i hardly ever know its a dream. Had lots of dreams when i get something cool in my dream, like a shit load of money or something, then i wake up, thinking "woot im rich" then 2 minutes later, reality dawns and im on a massive downer for like an hour :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I remember dreams when the things I dream about actually happen IRL.

Can't wait for the uber-orgy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom