Drawing up ideas for a possible second Christmas Bazaar

L

loxleyhood

Ah, a year has gone and how different the game is. Err......... well......... with Savages I guess.

Anyways, thinking about hosting another Christmas Bazaar this year and i'm currently looking for contributions of ideas for it.

Main differences this year is that profits will not go to a keep door fund, because it was a pain in the ass to administer. Rather this year profits will all go as prize money in the various competitions.

Here are the current ideas I have;

Best house competition: Guilds or individuals can enter their houses in a competition for the best house in all Albion! Entering fee will be set at a later date, but will not be high, and there would be 4 categories, cottage, house, villa and mansion, with 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes in each. There will also be a booby prize for worst house in all of Albion.

Grand Auction: An auction of Masterpiece crafted items and rare drops, items will be those that are donated to the bazaar.

Slave Auction: The unexpected success of last year, bid on people who volunteer to be slaves for six hours, for whatever purpose, to be paid at once or two or three instalments. More detailed rules will follow nearer the date. Last year the highest bid on a slave was 3p by Kagato on Seeairia.

Mr. and Miss. Albion: Who will be crowned Mr. and Miss Albion? :p

Duel Tournament: I want this to be a rather large sub event that can be run by someone else but sharing the Bazaar's funds and prize money. Would be a prize for the winner of each class, and a grand prize for the winner amoung the winners. Entery fee and prizes will be set at a later date.

NPCs and decorations: GOA will probably surprise you. :)

Atm I want feedback on these ideas and suggestions for others.

R

rayzor_e_w

keep door fund was a worthy cause imo. :)

whatever thou, be great to have another one as the last one was fun. :)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by loxleyhood

Slave Auction: The unexpected success of last year, bid on people who volunteer to be slaves for six hours, for whatever purpose, to be paid at once or two or three instalments. More detailed rules will follow nearer the date. Last year the highest bid on a slave was 3p by Kagato on Seeairia.

never did get my full time out of her either :p

S

Sohan_THC

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa :cool:

Way cool :clap:

ofc we are looking forward to the bazaar
i had big fun last year

looking forward to it m8.
if you need anyhelp with something you know me to find tho.

:bazbeer:

D

Dardamein

I sure The Choir will scramble up some entertainment for sucha worthy cause. We will be there Lox, just let me plan a bit with me Choirboys and Choirgirls.

Cheers!

B

Belomar

Go, go, Lox! This is the Loxleyhood we all like and remember! ;)

F

freerp

enjoyed last years bazaar :)
do it again please

D

del_eneste

I enjoyed the last years one...so plz do one this year :clap: teh uber
Edit: altho I had to use a lowbie alt because my main was logged at excal because mids was apparently gonna try a RR ;d

O

old.Odysseus

I'll be there!

(Sohan, wtf is up with that icon?! ;))

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Belomar
Hmm, what the heck, you back in DAoC or just joking?

Wouldnt miss that for the world, so I'll borrow some account and see you all there :)

L

loxleyhood

Don't get your hopes up. Very much still at a drawing board stage atm.

Users who are viewing this thread