Dragonsworn Manual of Arms

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Has anyone got a one going for cheap on hib OR

Can someone tell me which quests I need to complete in order to obtain one - I've looked about - but it tells me to get a quest, and i can't get it for some reason of the dude - can somoene tell me which quests I need to do in order to get the quest to get it? :p

Thanks

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
You talk to a guy outside your capital city. He's a <Storyteller> and named Snorri Sturluson on mid and James Maury on alb atleast. First gives you a quest to find the dragonslayer. When you've done that, he gives a quest called Information Runners which requires you to complete Medical Supplies (given by the same guy that gives the level 40-50 repeatable uber exp quest) and Getting up to speed (given by the dragonslayer NPC).

After you have completed Information Runners, he gives a follow-up called Mission: Infiltration which rewards you with the manual

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
After you have completed Information Runners, he gives a follow-up called Mission: Infiltration which rewards you with the manual

Afaik/iirc, the Manual quest is given by NPC inside capital though (Harris in Hib) etc. Quests are pretty easy and fast to do.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Afaik/iirc, the Manual quest is given by NPC inside capital though (Harris in Hib) etc. Quests are pretty easy and fast to do.

No, it's given as a follow up from the Storyteller, but updated when talking to the realm dragon scholar

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Now when I think about it, there's prolly been a few different ways to obtain the manual? Anyways, I'm 100% sure I've got mine from Harris.

Edward Plunkett (storyteller)gives related quests aswell though.

/shrug
Just do the quests those guys give and you can't go wrong :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You see, - that's totally oposite from what the Herald told me to do - lmao, cheers mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom