Dragons be afoot!

S

Scouse

Watched Reign of Fire last nite in bed (on t' laptop).

Quite liked it actually :D

Anyone else?

S

Sir Frizz

It's complete ARSE.

But it has it's moments. :cool:

L

Lester

*plot (such as it is) spoiler ahead*

Terrible film imo. Not enough money chucked at it, awful script, hammy acting and why did matthew mcconaughey jump into the dragons mouth at the end? And freefalling post-apocalyptic dragon catchers? Please.....

R

RandomIce

I thought the plot was a bit weak, but otherwise a good film, Its a good 'no thinker' film, bit of fun without a serious story line.

R

Recoil101

HOLY GIGANTIC PLOT HOLES BATMAN!!!!!31"£!£

"we tried everything, tanks, planes, missles, nukes... nothing worked"

ITS OK I HAVE TEH CROSSBOW!!"£!"£!£"!""!

ffs the film is a joke and half, saying that tho the dragons were pretty cool :)

L

leggy

Originally posted by Recoil101
"we tried everything, tanks, planes, missles, nukes... nothing worked"

ITS OK I HAVE TEH CROSSBOW!!"£!"£!£"!""!

Priceless :D

D

doh_boy

What annoyed me was, I went to see it with a few friends. One of which is a huge Anne McAffrey fan(she writes books about dragons). So when the film ends instead of complaining about the plot holes or how the hell huge lizard things can fly with tissue-paper wings with holes in, she complains about the helicopters 'Where the hell did they get the fuel for them?'
:rolleyes:

I agree with randomice, a good no-thinker. It should have had a label on the door of the cinema 'Leave your brain here'.

S

Sar

As with most hollywood stuff nowadays - I just take it as read these days tbh.

Bought About a Boy and V - The Final Battle today. Never ever saw the end of V, so thought it was about time I found out what the fuck happened in it after all :D

S

Sar

Oh and I liked RoF cos of the dragons - /me wubs dragons. Although not on a CTD level ;)

S

Scouse

Aye - nice no brainer :)

And I thought Christian Bale's acting was half decent!

And Recoil old boy, if you were paying attention - big bad boy dragon was in hiding - and to win you needed to kill him - so nuke away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom