Dragonraid?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Hasn't the dragon overslept by now?

Or don't people want to kill her anymore? :(

//

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Arrange a raid then? Dont expect things to be done for you.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im gonna make a raid when zerker is 50 :D

been talking to people and im beginning to think there really IS a demand for respec stones at least :p

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
People have been busy in ToA I think.

The last couple of raids that Ormorof organised there wasn't enough interest.

Hopefully there will be next time.

Go Orm, you uber DR organiser! :worthy:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Animus said:
Arrange a raid then? Dont expect things to be done for you.

I'm hardly experienced enough to arrange my own raid tbh... I don't expect things to be done for me, but I'm using the raids so I can get experience and some day arrange my own raids.

Hope you ding zerker 50 soon then Ormorof :D I can feel Gjalp nesting my Dragonfang :m00:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Nausilus^^ said:
I'm hardly experienced enough to arrange my own raid tbh... I don't expect things to be done for me, but I'm using the raids so I can get experience and some day arrange my own raids.

Hope you ding zerker 50 soon then Ormorof :D I can feel Gjalp nesting my Dragonfang :m00:

well ill be in moderna all week with sm + zerker so maybe by weekend (since its only a few hours a day) :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
After the last 2 attempts when we didnt get enuff ppl I hope ppl are calming down a bit with ToA and wanna kill the big biatch :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
After the last 2 attempts when we didnt get enuff ppl I hope ppl are calming down a bit with ToA and wanna kill the big biatch :D

well either people start killing it again or respec prices stay hihg (saw a RA for 5p :eek7: )

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
well either people start killing it again or respec prices stay hihg (saw a RA for 5p :eek7: )

Ye prices gone up madly, tho I still keep my last RA stone for sale for 2.5p... standard price in my book :)

Bergast

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join in on your next raid m8. Could U please start it 1 hour later then usual :)

emma

Loyal Freddie
gifv single line respecs ;p

still after 2 of em for my SB and shaman :/

no point waste`n a full respec when its only one line on each that needs respeccing

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Agree.. seems the dragon has been sleeping too long!!

Would try and arrange one, but I don't know what day would be a good one... any ideas?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
any day of the week seem to work best since i gather people would rather do long ML's on weekends when they can play for 6 hours straight :p

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
i can come if you need me, either 50 healer 44 aug 31 mend or 50 warrior 50 shield spec... badly need stones so just give me a shout in game, (Destic Madan or Laorg useually) or ask any Venom member if im about <smiles>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom