DragonRaid Reminder + new Skill Stone System

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
Correction, it ensures that 20 ppl will have to buy their stones instead of getting them for free on a lotto, in a raid they put down time and effort to attend. and it will be for your benefit, not the realms, your keep will have higherlvl doors, you will have rams/catapults for your raids, i am yet to witness CF sponsor other guilds keepraids with rams etc when they're not participating in it themselves.

apparently you dont understand the system - you are 1 out of 100 and I think hibernia can live with that...

I try to explain again the 2 ideas behind this scheme:
1) cash will be raised for upgrading keep and relic doors; not only CF keep but everyone can have cash for upgrading their own keep's doors. Btw this week all relic doors have finally been upgraded to lvl 10 for the cost of about 9p which someone from CF has payed out of his own pocket (which imo he should get refunded) - so before you talk more shit plz kindly stfu
2) the system should prevent people from going on a raid and getting stones which they dont need but instead sell them again; with the new system only a part will be lottoed and the rest has to be bought for a small price (1p/1.5p) which will reduce the number of people getting stones which they actually dont need (and if so at least they contribute to the realm defence money pool)

Nemue said:
I am not really against the purpuse of the relic door fund truly, i just believe it should be funded with cash from selling leftovers from raids, not reserved items from raids.

Leftover items will bring exactly 0 cash (why else would they be leftover items :eek7: ) so you might as well forget about it.

Ofc you are entitle to your own oppinion and if you are not happy with the system: don't attend - noone will miss you. Everyone else i talked to in-game or here on this board (just read this thread) agrees and appreciates the terms on these perfectly organised and well executed raids.

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
I try to explain again the 2 ideas behind this scheme:
1) cash will be raised for upgrading keep and relic doors; not only CF keep but everyone can have cash for upgrading their own keep's doors. Btw this week all relic doors have finally been upgraded to lvl 10 for the cost of about 9p which someone from CF has payed out of his own pocket (which imo he should get refunded) - so before you talk more shit plz kindly stfu

ffs would u read what im writing for christs sake, im not critisizing the relic door fund, nor am i saying that ppl that upgrade relicdoors shouldnt be refunded. I am however saying that u shouldnt scam ppl thats attending raids to pay for items they by right should lotto for. finance the doorfund with leftovers or other means.

Garbannoch said:
2) the system should prevent people from going on a raid and getting stones which they dont need but instead sell them again; with the new system only a part will be lottoed and the rest has to be bought for a small price (1p/1.5p) which will reduce the number of people getting stones which they actually dont need (and if so at least they contribute to the realm defence money pool)

the system doesnt prevent jack sh*t, ppl that lotto for stones to sell still lottoes, and they still sells them for profit, no system i know of will get around that. difference between this system and others is that ppl that actually need a stone has less chance to get one for free since they need to lotto for less stones than normal, against ppl that wants the stones just to sell them. infact, buying a stone for 1-1.5p would still probably easily sell for 3p to ppl that has no dragonpoints to buy cheap stones with.

Garbannoch said:
Leftover items will bring exactly 0 cash (why else would they be leftover items :eek7: )

just because ppl from the raid didnt want an item, or had a more desirable items to lotto for, doesnt necessarily mean that noone wants it, sell it to ppl that wasnt on the raid, or simply salvage and trinket them.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
95% of the raids other guilds make are funded by themselves aswell so not really a valid point.

Since when have my raids been cf only? I make a point of telling on /as and getting in touch with someone from cbh about raiding. I then supply 10-12 rams and 2-4 trebs.

For free?

For free

I'm not critisizing his effort in planning nor executing his raids, merely his lottosystem.
And I am saying criticise all you like, it's not your raid.

i do not agree with the lottorules, rest assured of that, and no, i wont attend either until either the stone-rules are changed, or i need some other item than a stone.
Then I guess you won't be coming, but please tell me how much easier on your pocket it is to pick up a respec stone when you decide to buy and it doesn't cost 5p.

with a normal lottosystem there would be no unlucky ppl in the stone-lotto, and most probably you would still get leftover stones to sell after a raid or 2.

With normal lotto there wills till be laods of unlucky people, I was one of them. At least now I can afford to buy one.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue, you fucking make a raid u whiney bastard.

If I had spent the amount of time and effort that Gwal does making these raids I would wanna keep some stuff for myself, but hes not.

He's offering to help hibs out by making these raids to provide people with uber items and stones they need.

If people are really dont want to pay for a stone, they may win next raid.

Seriously if you dont like the rules dont go, no1 will care. Everyone else is happy with these rules.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
The main reason many ppl even join the raids is to get one of those respec-stones for free in the lotto, with the great number of stones that drop you actually have a fair chance to get one, this system about saving 10 full respecc and 10 ra respecc stones is crap.

I for one would be pretty damn upset if i spent 1-2hrs raiding the dragon, and then say 16 ppl want the full respecc stone and i get a crap-roll on the lotto, resulting in me having to buy one, when there was enough drops for everyone to get one.

Imo lotto _all_ the stones, and sell the leftovers for 1-1.5p.

Nemue after reading all your posts in this thread its quite obvious you are either

a: a troll
b: a total complete and utter grade A wanker
c: both of the above

Entitled to you opinion you are - talking absolute bollocks you are not.

So kindly fuck off or maybe try re-reading the lotto system again so that you 'can' understand how it will 'benefit' the realm.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
With my usual luck I rolled a 4 (LOL) in the stone lotto. So I was quite happy to trot over to Gwareli and buy one for 1.5p instead. Bargain :D. Respecced druid en route (when my shade is 50).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom