Dragonraid on hibb/excal ?

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
I play most on my time on prydwen/mid though, but I have started to spend some time on hibb/excal as well ...
Was just wondering if u guys here never go out and kill the dragon ? ?? (happens every week on mid/pryd)
I have no experiences in killing the hibb dragon, so cant really lead the raid myself...

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
I think it is killed several times a day atm.
No pre-arranged raids, usually just few /as to get ani's and fop's.

yyith

Fledgling Freddie
the draggon in hib excal is killed at least once most days of the week

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
We have cheep stones :)

I've stocked up for post fop nerf :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
We have cheep stones :)

I've stocked up for post fop nerf :)

Hope that investment of time pays off for you .

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
8 ani's 3 fops still can be done just takes a little longer better loot split that way

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
Hope that investment of time pays off for you .

Yes, it will since I won't be able to finalise my RA choices in the inittial period!

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
well the actual killing is more like 2 and half min since i hand max shrooms all way through:p

but the time spend geting all people there and so on can take up to like 4 hours :eek7: where i just stod around at the dragon waiting for others to make it there sooooooooooo BORING

i cant wait for the good old zerg dragon times to come back atleast that was fun :)

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
uhm like wrong couse people ran the hard way 1 st got wiped ran same crap way half got wiped some made it through and those at dragon got asked to come help rez ect and all wipe couse once ran into bad ass glimmer agro zone coused major agro and all team wiped had to regroup at innis and some left out of time ect so had to get new people

:eek7: hence freaking 4 hours to get people there and 20 last min to actuly get there the last time and kill him

<--- spoted dragon and few mins past 24 cet and it wasent dead at o4 cet
:eek2:

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Clan Fist said:
uhm like wrong couse people ran the hard way 1 st got wiped ran same crap way half got wiped some made it through and those at dragon got asked to come help rez ect and all wipe couse once ran into bad ass glimmer agro zone coused major agro and all team wiped had to regroup at innis and some left out of time ect so had to get new people

Wow, even with a silly wipe, I cant see how it can take 4hrs to get there. Fire your bards and fire whoever was in charge tbh :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
have to agree with boni on this as i can get there as a lone animist with little chance of actually being hit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom