Dragonraid II

A

Aussie-

Just to remind you.

We doing Dragon again Today (Saturday 2/11)
Gather at 9pm CET (so 8pm GMT)

I'll change my tactics a bit.

- no magic on dragon this time, only pets allowed
- sorcers mez adds, wizzies EB rezzed ones, theurgists send pets
- Tanks do NOT use /stick
- Archers/Casters Spread and try to stay near the walls
- lvl range 40-50

Tactic for those that didnt participate last week:

- EB all tanks
- Rayzor will suicide on Dragon Again he will do that from the side of the lair =p
- 2 Zergs charge from front and back of the lair.
- Herbal leads the 2 clericgroups with minstrels to rez.
- kill it :D
- My Infil will be back in Hadrians to scout =)
- Groupleader pm's me Groupleadername + 7 groupmembers for /CG ( If you don't have a group or you're not in /cg, You won't be able to enter lotto btw)
- I'll give my commands to groupleaders. Hope I don't have to yell this time :>

-we only need +120 ppl now, i hope i'll have 200 albs ( can't fail then :D ). I suggest you inform your guildmates / Alliance during the day.

Cya Tonight.

O

old.Odysseus

Sorry, cant come, will be too busy defending frontier.

S

stupidshady

well, FL will be there :) ( dunno if thats actually GOOD :p )

R

rayzor_e_w

Originally posted by Aussie-
Just to remind you.

- Rayzor will suicide on Dragon Again he will do that from the side of the lair =p

im not coming ;p

j/k

ill be there.

just not alive for very long!!!

:)

O

old.Wildfire

hopefully my group will listen to instructions from aussie this time :-S and i could use a few more people :p

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

Yep.. likewise... Sorry Aussie but someone's gotta keep them tree hugging fookers out.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'll be there...cowering in fear and soiling my robe...BUT I will be there!

I've been killed by almost every MOB in Albion except for the dragon! Hurrah for me!

A

Aussie-

ok if everyone is gonna "protect his realm" i'll tell my infil he can do what he want :D

tnx :]

T

Treniel-

i would be there...but i'm going out..gutted oh well have fun

:p

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

DIDNT YOU HAVE TO PROTECT THE REALM DURING YOUR 24380 LEGIONRAIDS? :D

S

Sabu

Originally posted by Aussie-

DIDNT YOU HAVE TO PROTECT THE REALM DURING YOUR 24380 LEGIONRAIDS? :D

Hehe we dont post legion raids on BW :)

Y

-yoda-

just out of curiosity how many peps does a cg hold ?

if there is 150+ peeps in and they mostly guilded and grouped syaing if they not in cg = no chance of lotto imo is lame:(

im prolly wrong but i thought cg held 60? people if 150+ come thats over 1/2 the peeps excluded straight away from lotto :( .

A

-astili-

if we have at least a few ppl of every group in the cg it should be fine. dunno if guild lotto would be better, but lotto with 100+ ppl for a few drops (dunno how much dragon drops) seems kinda crazy

anyway, astili will be there for clericgroup. just dont let us get killed by spawn again :p

T

Tleilax

dunno if i got it wrong the first time Aussie explained lotto.

but if we acutally kill the dragon, all the group leaders will be in a cg, aussie tells the stats and group leaders will spread the drop stats into groupchat. That way no one will be excluded from lotto, if grouped.

if anyone in group interested in a drop, groupleader tells in cg

O

old.Odysseus

DIDNT YOU HAVE TO PROTECT THE REALM DURING YOUR 24380 LEGIONRAIDS?
Did we do that many? Whauw we rox. (edit: I could ask where you were, but that would be pointless).

And as it was correctly pointed out, legion raid organization is done in secret. We dont blatantly spam it all over BW.

Besides that, I wish you the best of luck claiming that bow.

O

old.Arnor

I'll be there...cowering in fear and soiling my robe...BUT I will be there!

I've been killed by almost every MOB in Albion except for the dragon! Hurrah for me!

HURRAH!

fucking hilarious :clap:

O

old.Mousah

looks like a realm will loose a relic very very soon!

K

Kralen

To all the mids and hibs who are reading that forum, don't try to attack our relic. Not all guilds are going to the dragon raid :)

So good luck aussie with your raid.

S

stupidshady

I tought this game was about fun...........think killing a huge dragon would be a break from the same shit every day in emain ( can be fun sometimes to dont get me wrong ).

But all the ppl who are going to "defend the realm" is ACTUALLY gonna do it ? if we lose 2 keeps and I do a /who sauvage will I get more ppl then a /who emain ? I doubt it, so stop moaning about it and try to have some fun......if ya can that is :)

O

old.Wildfire

Some people just have a real lack of perspective regarding what's really important, what's likely to happen, and what can be done if things go wrong.

Did any hibs/mids attack our relic last time? no...
Were we prepared to suicide if they did? yes...
So did you actually do anything to defend your realm? no...

O

old.Kerosene

Yeah, but this is something Oddy and myself have been cooking up for a bit. Just wanna keep a permanent presence in Sauvage so our lowbies/epic'ers have a vague chance of xp'ing in safety and also an early warning system. (Yeah.. I know.. more mids/hibs will come if there are more albs in Sauvage so lowbies won't be safer, but the idea's there)

Good luck with the Dragon Raid, Aussie. Not really my cup of tea though. Nothing personal.

K

Kagato.

Looking forward to it, lets get it right first time this time :D

by the way, why no /Stick ? :( the rest I can understand but I don't really see the significance in this one.

A

Aussie-

the chance you proc against a lvl 90 mob is small
and if you do, Dragon will resist it 99% of the times =)

S

'Shy

Hehehe well I realise that but I'm sure I read somewhere there is a reason why we shouldn't use proc weaons..

Just deciding whether I should use my Granite Axes or my player crafted ones.. Duh I guess I answered my own question - of course player crafted are better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom