dragon weapons

D

duact

anyone know if these get upped in some coming patch?
they kinda suck atm, especially axe

R

Rulke-RM

1.64 Especially:

dragonfury.jpg

:eek2:

D

duact

u know if the old pre 1,64 drops will be upped ?

R

Rulke-RM

Yup, pretty sure they do, some get better stats/procs and some get +melee/magic skills instead. Also all the drops from named svarts & draks get upped too. I think it only affects items that drop post-1.64, not already existing items though. could be wrong.

D

duact

fk, make my dragon 2h axe 5,9 spd or somthing so i can sell it for many plat ;)

O

old.anubis

existing items wont change, only new drops

M

mightybunny

aye i know sucky isnt it :-(

Kill yar in 1.63-64 not sure, then he drop's very nice savage claws.

S

shatar

As far as I know the drops that classify as dragon drops, dropped by teh dragon itself, will be upgraded. Even old ones. I remember a pal on US/Igraine telling me about his dragon hammer, healer-type 1h, beeing changed and that it sucked before but was now very nice.
Btw Teylixx Bear from above there is from Mid/Igraine on US, BD is our form of NP you could say.

B

bouh

pally from alb/Igraine told ya bout healer's hammer (Gja drop)? - strange...
- Some dragon dropped items have had their magical bonuses slightly redistributed. The power level of these items has not changed, nor will existing items receive the redistribution. The items affected are:

Midgard: Brutish Brawler's Armguards, the Ensorcelled Draconic Shield, the Bewitched Draconic Shield, the Staff of Ageless Power, the Dragonscale Bracelet, the Azure Soul Quencher, Runed Saga Etched Shield

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=4429

S

shatar

a PAL (Friend, Mate, Buddy...) not a frecking pally. He was at the time playing his healer, he also has a spiritmaster and some other 50's. He was talking about an existing dragon hammer, I don't have a clue what those drops are though or theyr names since I have never been on a succesful DR(Dragon Raid). He had traded for it a while back and was very happy that the drop had been changed. But this was on US and rules might be different for europe servers, I don't know.

N

nott

I beleive some gets changed some dont. The patchnote-quote in Bouh's post is actually from 1.65 where some of the items where slightly nerfed again.

On another note, excisting DF-items won't be changed into the new 1.65 versions.

O

orbin

one thing is for sure... Teh Dragon gonna be farmed! :D

B

bouh

yes, i have heard it'd be fixed as usable by male d0rfs and not by norse chicks :p

Users who are viewing this thread