Dragon Screenshots

P

potted frog

For those interested in what Euro-servers will eventuall be patched up to if GOA get their fingers outta their butts , here's some screenies of a Dragon Raid we had on Saturday night on Albion/Kay ( US) server.

http://members.tripod.co.uk/magonis/daoc/screens.html

We strted off with about 150 lvl 40+ , we got the dragon down to 40% hp b4 it completely wiped us all out :)

PS I was breathed on for a 'paltry' 4485 hp of fire damage :)

O

old.Shill

Your share of the loot is 4 mythril, I would kill for just a 10th of that cash :)

B

Bym

Jesus - and these things are going to be let loose throughout the realms in the new patch?

(Xav, hurry up and get your healer to 40! Me want to see you get toasted!)

X

Xavier

no, they won't be let loose across entire realms, they'll just have 'home' areas and 'patrol' areas - when the dragon takes flight and starts patrolling peeps on the same area get a warning so you're pretty safe :p

(btw, get back onto IM beeyatch!)

B

Bym

Originally posted by Xavier
no, they won't be let loose across entire realms, they'll just have 'home' areas and 'patrol' areas - when the dragon takes flight and starts patrolling peeps on the same area get a warning so you're pretty safe :p

(btw, get back onto IM beeyatch!)

but I don't want to be safe :(, I want to get a good close up of one (I can always use Bym, she's a boring useless piece of sh*t anyway).

Hurry up and get to 40 so I can see you fight one!

W

Wij

I didn't realise that any monster dished out Mythril currency :/

P

potted frog

yet to find out what this bugger drops :)

not been killed since the patches fixed the hp regen , resists , and loot for the Dragon , Mouth ,and Ancient Anfank (sp)

Will be putting more up as/when I get them :)

O

old.tris UK

where is the dragon and thes 'epic' zones in albion?

P

potted frog

Dartmoor is located off the back of Cornwall , behind the entrance to Cats , down the hill towards the watchtower.

Llyn Barfog is off Snowdonia.

New epic dungeon being brought in very soon too , will get some screenies form inside when I go :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom