Dragon Revange Questing

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
After farming 3k scales and only got 2 chars ready now, i got kinda tired of farming those crap scales :)

So i wanted to start questing for the items, but its so confusing what quest to do and what quest is not needed anymore. Was doing a quest for the cloak needed to kill 10 lights in bog of collum then i return and he gives me the quest again but on the guides it says there are 3 more quests lol :S So kinda confusing and not good for my heart ;)

Can anyone point out what quest i need to do still ? Its on hib

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think you picked up the wrong quest. The one where you have to kill the lights is the repeatable quest that used to be bugged. It gives nothing but gold/exp/CL exp.

It used to be that you could pick the quest up in Ardee and have a grouped alt in Cullan kill the mobs and you still get credit in Ardee. You could just keep doing the quest over and over, 40-50 in a couple of hours tops. They fixed it though :/

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Can't say what it is in Hib, but I'd guess it's similiar to Mid.

In the last town before the epic zone (Gna Faste) you'll get two quests (First of many; Attack on Gna Faste) and a repeatable quest (Stolen Supplies).

After the "Attack" quest you're sent to the allied town in the epic zone.

There you get the quest to kill the mini-dragons, then the other special mob (Yar) and finally the big dragon.

At the moment it appears to be bugged though, as soon as you get the quest for the armour, you can hand it in and get your suit.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Can't say what it is in Hib, but I'd guess it's similiar to Mid.

In the last town before the epic zone (Gna Faste) you'll get two quests (First of many; Attack on Gna Faste) and a repeatable quest (Stolen Supplies).

After the "Attack" quest you're sent to the allied town in the epic zone.

There you get the quest to kill the mini-dragons, then the other special mob (Yar) and finally the big dragon.

At the moment it appears to be bugged though, as soon as you get the quest for the armour, you can hand it in and get your suit.

I only get in Innes Carthaig the repeatable quest not the attack do i need to do that 1 first so that the other comes avaiable?

Nice to know that its bugged farmed over 10 hours to get it so easy lol...

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
heres the hib quest you need for The Attack on innis quest, attack quest is like kill ca 11 mobs ranging from yellow-low purp con boss

Speak with Glerraent in Innis Carthaig. (loc=48.1, 39.9 Lough Gur)

An unsavory character has been bothering Glerraent. He ran into the hills to the west near the northern entrance to Tir na nog in Connacht.

Lurking Stranger - yellow/orange to a 50 /loc 55100 38200 Lough Gur

Below information by Meri of Bedevere:
Log says: A mysterious figure has been seen in the trees to the East of Innis Carthaig in Lough Gur. Track him down and find out what he is up to. Return to Glerraent in Innis Carthaig.

Quest goal: Defeat the Lurking Stranger

Lurking Stranger (Hib) mob 13066 is now in Lough Gur at 55274, 38431.
The Lurking Stranger says, "A friend of the Dragonslayer, eh? You'll meet your end soon enough."
Killing Lurking Stranger gets you a horn icon in your log. This is the horn for Attack On Innis Carthaig quest.
Quest goal: Speak to Glerraent

Glerraent says, "Ah, you're back! Have you found [something]?"
Glerraent says, "What is this strange horn? This is far beyond me. I'm sure it's important though. Better show it to Chareos, the Dragonslayer Journeyman, in Tailtui."
(spelling errors are like that in the log)

Quest goal: Report to Chareos

Chareos is in Tailitu, the Azure town in Sheeroe Hills. You need to have minimum neutral faction with the Azure to complete this step. If you don't have faction, stop here and complete one of the two quests from Cailean, the Azure Emissary by the bindstone west of Tailitu.

Chareos says, "This horn is a sign of something very dark indeed. I wish I knew what exactly. Thank you for showing me this Merivrai. Please, may I keep it for awhile? I must think."

This quest is now a prerequisite for Attack on Innis Carthaig!

At 50 received 3,360,000,000, 1680 champion xp, 72 gold

Influenza

Part of the furniture
For the dragon armour you need to do the following quests. You might have to do First of many which you get from glerraent in innis aswell.

Heir to a lost homestead , maladar the glimmer prince and the great hunt quest , after that youll get the dragonslayer quest for the weapon.
You get them all in tailtiu but you have to complete heir before you get the prince quest and complete the prince before you get the great hunt. Youll need friendly faction for the prince one.

You get the full set of dragon armour for completing the great hunt now , instead of just 1 piece like before.

Other than getting faction you wont need to do any other quests , you can do them for cl exp/cash though if you want to.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
so we can get all the dragon armor by doing theese quest, instead of farming theese stupid dragon scales?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
so we can get all the dragon armor by doing theese quest, instead of farming theese stupid dragon scales?

The dragonslayer armour yes , but you need a good FG or more than 1 group to kill the mini dragons for the great hunt quest.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
heres the hib quest you need for The Attack on innis quest, attack quest is like kill ca 11 mobs ranging from yellow-low purp con boss

Speak with Glerraent in Innis Carthaig. (loc=48.1, 39.9 Lough Gur)

An unsavory character has been bothering Glerraent. He ran into the hills to the west near the northern entrance to Tir na nog in Connacht.

Lurking Stranger - yellow/orange to a 50 /loc 55100 38200 Lough Gur

Below information by Meri of Bedevere:
Log says: A mysterious figure has been seen in the trees to the East of Innis Carthaig in Lough Gur. Track him down and find out what he is up to. Return to Glerraent in Innis Carthaig.

Quest goal: Defeat the Lurking Stranger

Lurking Stranger (Hib) mob 13066 is now in Lough Gur at 55274, 38431.
The Lurking Stranger says, "A friend of the Dragonslayer, eh? You'll meet your end soon enough."
Killing Lurking Stranger gets you a horn icon in your log. This is the horn for Attack On Innis Carthaig quest.
Quest goal: Speak to Glerraent

Glerraent says, "Ah, you're back! Have you found [something]?"
Glerraent says, "What is this strange horn? This is far beyond me. I'm sure it's important though. Better show it to Chareos, the Dragonslayer Journeyman, in Tailtui."
(spelling errors are like that in the log)

Quest goal: Report to Chareos

Chareos is in Tailitu, the Azure town in Sheeroe Hills. You need to have minimum neutral faction with the Azure to complete this step. If you don't have faction, stop here and complete one of the two quests from Cailean, the Azure Emissary by the bindstone west of Tailitu.

Chareos says, "This horn is a sign of something very dark indeed. I wish I knew what exactly. Thank you for showing me this Merivrai. Please, may I keep it for awhile? I must think."

This quest is now a prerequisite for Attack on Innis Carthaig!

At 50 received 3,360,000,000, 1680 champion xp, 72 gold

Completed the entire quest, what do i do now the dragonsworn guy wont talk to me in sheeroe and Chareos has no quests anymore :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
You farm scales for the Major Dragon Drops tbh -.-

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
heres a little walkthrough guide to get the armour i found on vn

VN Boards - HIB - Dragon armor quests walkthru

think now when you do it you only have to it once before you used to have to do it for each piece now i think you get the set

lol so the other quest was pointless the attack on innes.......... doh!!!

Really shitty made from mythic.

But that guide is saying with the old 3 dragons thats not ther also.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
lol so the other quest was pointless the attack on innes.......... doh!!!

Really shitty made from mythic.

lol aye only found it earlier after running about sheeroe and gur for a few hours doing the innis attack and pre quests

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
lol aye only found it earlier after running about sheeroe and gur for a few hours doing the innis attack and pre quests

Okay finnally got those fockers friendly omfg 25 times to domnann and those 5 glimmer killings.......................

Now i need to kill Maldahar the glimmer prince..... gahhhhh

Btw how do you get the cloak then lol

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Okay finnally got those fockers friendly omfg 25 times to domnann and those 5 glimmer killings.......................

sorry gave up after innis

Influenza

Part of the furniture

You can no longer get the cloak or medal of honour , they sometimes have seasonal quests to get them though , the other 2 dragons for the big3 have to be spawned with a Gerriks sword which you have to quest for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom