DRAGON RAID - SUNDAY 22nd
DRAGON RAID - MONDAY 23rd
DRAGON RAID - WEDNESDAY 25th
DRAGON RAID - THURSDAY 26th

I'm really beginning to feel sorry for the poor old thing :(

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Fair enough :)

The reason why there are so many Dragon Raids listed on FH at the moment is because I like to plan my raids a week or so before they are actually going on.

This gives people more time to sign up and they have plenty of time to say if they cannot attend etc.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Because I'm also greedy :)
well, the market gets flooded with stones again and ppl sell RA respecs for 500g ... no point in going to another raid in the near future for me if the stuff you get drops in value that badly :m00:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Think you all missed my point. I'm not complaining about the number of dragon raids, people can do what they want. I was just feeling sorry for the dragon. :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I was thinking about starting a weekly raid again

But with no meny at the moment there was no real point (+ the respec stones are worth nadamass now)

Yes visit i agree :p
Poor fluffy

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Aye I agree, gifv more keep takage for Legion :( just to change the scenery, wonder how many time mids do him with all the DF they have...

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Aye I agree, gifv more keep takage for Legion :( just to change the scenery, wonder how many time mids do him with all the DF they have...

Thats a good idea Doink.

I would be happy to organise a legion raid.

Possible with 3FG with power font etc.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
aye...when signing up would see alot less of "experianced legion killer" less than fluffy at least :) could be fun...come to think about it...doubt i'd remember way to him its been so long :( just down to pure fact alb are super lazy at keep raiding...well at least till NF comes out <I hope> :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
GimpStrole said:
Thats a good idea Doink.

I would be happy to organise a legion raid.

Possible with 3FG with power font etc.

or 1Fg :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom