dragon raids januari, februari, and march 2007 20cet 19 gmt

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll continue my monday evening raids (altho i can always cancel them if not enough show up or if my boss is a pain in the * and wants me to work those hours but i hope i don't have to do that to much)
Every monday i'll do a dragon raid EXCEPT monday 01/01/2007 as i'll be to drunk at that time
the bg will leave at 20cet 19gmt in goth pryd so plz try to come in time
loot: all mp stuff, extra stones, remains will be up for lotto rest will be salvaged
I'll try to do both off the dragons each monday as usual
the bg will be on stellaartois or stellabuffs
cya all there
:drink:

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
lol :D

glad you're still at it :)

if u weren't doing these, I would :)

Thanks m8 :worthy:

Calea

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
Cool, one think I'll point your attention 2 though is, they're changing the 'common' areas (ala frontiers/camelot) to include other areas, including classic/dartmoor areas next week, so there will soon be only 1 dragon unfortunetly

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
razeredge said:
Cool, one think I'll point your attention 2 though is, they're changing the 'common' areas (ala frontiers/camelot) to include other areas, including classic/dartmoor areas next week, so there will soon be only 1 dragon unfortunetly
less to kill then but the dragon will die

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
well nice going first raid off the year gets canceld already due to mids invading our realm
I find it hard to get peeps away from rvr when they r needed there as we already lost one relic today

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
my humble oppologies but today (22/01/2007) we had some probs at work and i had to work overtime :(
just got back

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
awwww poor you stella m8,keep us posted when were on again for DR :)
:england:

Katyoxo

Fledgling Freddie
I`d love to come on friar Lothwayn ml6 but low rr at mo. But wll try and get on as I can:flame:

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
all monday DR's should go on from now hoping that i don't have to much work and nothing else happens

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
Come on guys where are you? twice now a few stallwarts turn up for the Dragon Raid
Whats up dont you want a respec stone ?
I know Stella sometimes has to live a little and is not able to turn up allways but when he does show, where are you all not there, so he cancells due to lack of pps.
Please make a point of showing up at Goth on mondays if just for 10 mins to see if there is a raid,otherwise he will stop leading any more raids and that would be a shame.
Tkx all.

Posted this twice just to make a point.

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
not doing any ml's on this day as you have dragon on and i respect you to much to run a second raid on the same day

slaap,strenght,maxje,lynetje,lightningmaxje,shootandkill,darknesss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom