Dragon Raid

L

Lochlyessa

2 words - Soooooo close.

Altho I did think someone targetted him with a ranged attack, as we were doing fine up to a point, then all the tanks died suddenly :\

Wd albion anyway, we'll get there next time \o/

K

Krillin.

Was a very good attempt, big hats off and thanks to my GM Vayasen for organising and leading such an ambitious cross alliance raid. 5% was incredibly close to get the dragon down too but theres always next time and hopefully lag and the occasional smiting cleric will remember to just melee next time.

Quite interesting that Albion over the last week has shown huge inter alliance communication as well. Here's to a better looking future :)

H

hrodelbert

Aye Great job Vayasen it's good to see Albion's major guilds working so well together. Brilliant teamwork all around and just a little bit of bad luck near to the end that lets us down. Next time we'll go one step better and kill it. Cheers all for a fun evening.

L

listepik

Ace leadership. no dogging Vay for that (although some tossers insisted <sigh>)

Next time, we will have a back up team, who goes in when it hits 5-10% and <SPLAT> goes the lizard :D

O

old.Bubble

now najwa has more fans lol :)

i would have messaged him myself explaining how thoughtful i thought he was :)

O

old.Hellskor

Well Done Dragon !

I'll come soon to get the Pie, you're holding for me.

M

Meatballs

dont think its ever been proven that nuking actually causes the ae just a theory. I know we rushed him for fun once with a small group without any nukes/ranged attacks and he still ae'd every one of us :p

G

gloriath

Indeed...

... It was close :).

I dont know what is Dragon's full hp in numbers, but when I fell, it was about 3-4 mm left. I was very lucky to survive such a long time (except the first time when someone nuked it..) as my lvl 34 cleric :). But IT WAS CLOSE, and I think everyone learnt something of this and next time Dragon will go down. Backup team is very good idea, so it will make 100 more people i think :). It was fun, and thanks for good organizing - it worked well. Im glad I came to Cornwall Station by accident and I heard about raid.

- Gloriath, 34th season cleric

C

Cavex ElSaviour

But will happen if the dragon gets killed? Me personlly think alot of flame threads will be started here on barrysworld if the dragon gets killed

G

Generic Poster

That really depends on what it drops and where it ends up :/

Users who are viewing this thread