Dragon Raid - Wednesday 9th June

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Its that time again hehe :)

ok you guys and gals know the routine so sign up below :)

oh and plz post in your reply which class you want to roll for.

GROUP 1:
Warrior:
Light tank: Bluesky - rolling for Zerker
Light tank:
Healer (aug):
Healer (pac):
Healer (mend):
Shammy (aug):
6sec pbt Runie:

GROUP 2:
Warrior:
Light tank:
Light tank:
Healer (aug):
Healer (pac):
Healer (mend):
Shammy (aug):
6sec pbt Runie:

GROUP 3:
Warrior:
Light tank:
Light tank:
Healer (aug):
Healer (pac):
Healer (mend):
Shammy (aug):
6sec pbt Runie:

GROUP 4 (ideally people with insta/ranged spells but any will do):
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Meet: West Skona Horse Merchant 7pm(uk) 8pm(cet) for move out to lair 15 mins later. I will have the bg setup around 30 mins before the start time. If for any reason you are unable to make the raid after being selected plz post in the forum or pm me in game as soon as you know.

RULES:

All 8 members of groups 1-3 will get 2 respec stones (1 realm and 1 full skill), all of group 4 will lotto for the 2 last stones. All level 50 members of all groups get to lotto for the remains and uber drops. You must say in your post what class you wish to roll for and this alt must be also be level 50. If you do not specify which class you wish to roll for I will assume you are rolling for the class you play on the raid.

Post below with your CLASS, LEVEL, SPEC, MASTER LEVEL, and REALM ABILITIES's of the class you wish to attend with and I will do my best to make the most balanced groups to make it a success. If you have more than one class suitable for a spot then post a list of characters you have that you would be willing to play.

Please post aditional info such as helpful toa abilities which will help on the raid (power field, det field etc). Heal fields are NOT used on my Dragon Raids as they have made Gjalpinulva go totally pbae berzerk so all we use are power nodes throughout the raid and det nodes when she is around 30% health.

I will discuss the specific tactics and all players jobs for the raid in the bg on the way there .

*** GENERAL BACKGROUND INFO ***
I do not do these raids for personal gain but for the benefit of the realm and from my last few raids I have noticed some ppl chosen for grp4 think they dont need to bother to tell me if they dont plan to turn up so I urge you plz do turn up or at least make a post or pm me to say you will not be able to make it so it makes my stress a little less on the raid and I am able to make the groups quicker. Also If you are in the standby list, plz do turn up at west skona as there is always a very good chance of you being promoted to ANY of the main 4 groups.

Let me explain my reasoning and thoughts when I setup the groups as usually some people are not happy with their initial positions:

1) First and foremost: The raid must succeed and if that makes 1 person unhappy at being in group4 (or on standby) then im sorry but if the raid fails then EVERYONE is unhappy and probably wasted a couple of hours of their time so for a successfull raid we have to kill Gjalpinulva.

2) I try to balance ALL the groups to make sure there are a combination of experienced ppl on the raid who know their roles, know how the Gjalpinulva behaves, what to do with adds etc. aswell as new ppl on their first Dragon Raid. Instructions are given in my bg on the way there so EVERYONE knows their specific job on the raid. If you are unsure of your role then plz ask your group leader on the way as I choose group leaders who are experienced and trusted on Dragon Raids and are there to help if required.

3) I try to have enough ppl spare to fill spots when ppl cant't make it or just simply dont turn up. So just because you may have signed up 2nd or 3rd does not mean you are guaranteed a grp1-3 spot.

4) I try to use ppl that I know are reliable as its very annoying for any raid leader when ppl dont turn up and dont pass on any message or pm to me telling me they cant make it and that and will definitely be in my mind if you reapply for another raid. A simple courtesy pm/mesg is all that is needed.

5) I try to balance the needs of the raid's success to the needs of the ppl who apply - so its very possible that if I only have 1 healer spot left and 4 applied and we have a shortage of power fonts and if 1 of those 4 healers applying has one then I most likely would give them the spot as without them the raid has less chance of success (see point 1 above). I know this may not be fair to everyone but organising Dragon Raids using this method is proven to succeed.

When you sign up is not overly important as everyone who signs up between when i make the initial post (wednesday night or thursday) and when I post the initial groups (monday or tuesday) has a good chance of being on the raid. Applying after my initial group setup is posted doesn't mean you wont get on it though, it just means you are less likely to get into groups 1-3.

All groups are always provisional meaning anyone from ANY groups including the standby list can be put into any other groups higher up at ANY time and this is ALWAYS necessary when we meet at West Skona so just because you are put in grp4 or standby list does not mean you will have a wasted evening. Every raid I have been on (either my own or other ppl organising) this has happened.

Hope you all at West Skona 7pm uk (8pm cet) - my bg will be open 30 mins before.

Could a mod make this post sticky plz :)

Isileth

Fledgling Freddie
Lofwyr, 50 axe/la 28 parry berserker, banelord 5, determination 5. Rolling for hunter.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Balkeriz

Balkeriz: Warrior . Det1, Purge, Mob2

Fully SC'ed armor and capped alle stats and resists.

ore

Healer: Parameddic .44 pac 31 Mend 4 Agu Mcl2 , LW

Rolling for Seer.

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
sign me up plz

bufffffmeeee lvl 50 aug shaman

47 aug 26 mend

rr 3 mota 3 mcl

ml2 still

sc capped

rolling for sword sb

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ill try not to forget this time sowwy :p

Ormorof 50 shaman 47 aug 26 mend, +25% buff effectiveness :p
Lilleabe 50 Runie pbt bot mcl, WP2, MoM2, seren2... and errr thats i think ;)
Throws 50 Zerker, Det3, Purge etc etc

or alternatively for exit guards:
Wenig 50 Hunter
Korvarn 50 Thane
Ormie 50 SM

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
ghaos back from vacation and rdy to rumble again
sign me on pls
rolling for caster

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to go with Rimn healer 40 mend rest aug. Roll for him too.
I didn't get chosen last time, and that made me cry IRL. Please don't make me have to buy more tissues - I need that money for gin! ;)

Kados

Loyal Freddie
Steward Stardust
Warrior 50 shield/hammer mob2

Rolling for SB

Aferin

Fledgling Freddie
Aferin - Shaman50 - Aug44/Mend26- purge/MCL/Serenity,etc & no ML
+Kalares neckie(lvl1) & BoM(lvl4)

Rolling for above pls

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Fayle Sedai 50 healer 40 mend/36 pac
purge, pr, mcl 2, lw

Rolling for hunter.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Aremeriel 50 pac/mend (42/30) healer...
Epic armor with "modifications", meaning some toa armor, no artis.
MCL I, Purge, AOM I, AA I, LW I
No MLs yet

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Joining with either:
Joohl Warrior [ML1]
Tvvarg Healer [Pac45, MCL2]
or
Trocca [Augshamie, ML4, MLC] (BB-account realy).this char will go down there for the show anyway.

make youre pick I'll check back here if any of the chars get a spot.

oh and I'll be rolloing for 'Shaman'.

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
sing me up plz !!!!

Bertol Skald RR4 50+14 axe/43 BS/2+12 parry ml2 Soj , full SC all capped, IP, Purge -----> Rolling for Skald

kkkk

Fledgling Freddie
Im in with either 50 warr (korolia) or 50 zerker (killkill)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Like to come if poss, Can bring Skald (ML8 Warlord)....Warrior with mob/det 3 or BB Shammy.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Rood 50 Pac/mend healer with all decent RA's (R5L0) and power and heal and det fields

Bashira 50 Cave/Aug Shaman with Ichor MCL and power/det/healfields

Bashir 50 Thane MoB2 IP etc

Handen 50 Hunter with volley etc

Packet 50 Supp SM

aw0l

Loyal Freddie
I would like to come along with warrior - awol ;D

givf group 1 spot :D

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up again, Zeppelin 39 Mend 37 Aug, TOA gear power+heal mianly, ML2 Perfect (trust me the second higher MLs get posted i will be there), Capped all resists primary stats etc... MCL2 and dependant on how rvr goes till then maybe raging power.

If needed can also bring skald, 47 hammer 46 bs, some TOA gear, capped all resists/stats, ML1 Warlord.

Hopefully see everyone there :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixoth , lvl 50 thane. Specs: 50/42/39 (hammer/shield/sc).

Ml1.

Lottoing for thane items.

Ett

Fledgling Freddie
Ettzor warrior, det, mob purge osv osv ;]
Tva berserker, det pf and stuff ;p
and Ettolina strong buffbot ;o

Kordoch

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up ... again.
Kordoch da-1337-h4xx0r-wtfpwn-warrior
I hope I can get a spot for sure this time .. third time I sign up (been on backup two times before). Yes yes, I know it's partialy my own fault :) But still ..
I'll be rolling for me Warrior. And no matter how things turn out I can definitly promise you, I'll be there, and I'll do my best!

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
lenore - mend/aug healer purge pr rp mcl2 ml6

and

haroat - pox bot with some stuff :p

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
I wont be there this time. But np, i think you can handel it without me if you concentrate and with a little luck. If you don t succeed, don t worry, i ll help you guys on next raid. :p

Kermadec

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me upp

Aug shammie "Lepra lvl 50" or hunter lvl 50..........

:twak:

Folly

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Folly/Healer
44aug,31mend
Fully capped SC with TOA bonuses (25% heal, 25% buff, 8% casting speed)
Purge, PR and MCL

Rolling for Shadowblade

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Jakegano 50 Shield Warrior, Det/Purge/MoB etc, fully SCed

Jakebot 50 Shammy BB, 47 Aug, SCed cold capped, MoTA 2/+ buffs gear.

Rolling for the remains & Shammy drops

Or for Group 4:

Jakedot 50 Caveish Shammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom