Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Meet: West Skona Horse Merchant 7pm(uk) 8pm(cet) for move out to lair 15 mins later. I will have the bg setup around 30 mins before the start time. If for any reason you are unable to make the raid after being selected plz post in the forum or pm me in game as soon as you know.

RULES:

All 8 members of groups 1-3 will get 2 respec stones (1 realm and 1 full skill), all of group 4 will lotto for the 2 last stones. All level 50 members of all groups get to lotto for the remains and uber drops. You must say in your post what class you wish to roll for and this alt must be also be level 50. If you do not specify which class you wish to roll for I will assume you are rolling for the class you play on the raid.

Post below with your CLASS, LEVEL, SPEC, MASTER LEVEL, and REALM ABILITIES's of the class you wish to attend with and I will do my best to make the most balanced groups to make it a success. If you have more than one class suitable for a spot then post a list of characters you have that you would be willing to play.

Please post aditional info such as helpful toa abilities which will help on the raid (power field, det field etc). Heal fields are NOT used on my Dragon Raids as they have made Gjalpinulva go totally pbae berzerk so all we use are power nodes throughout the raid and det nodes when she is around 30% health.

I will discuss the specific tactics and all players jobs for the raid in the bg on the way there .

PLZ READ *** GENERAL BACKGROUND INFO *** PLZ READ
I do not do these raids for personal gain but for the benefit of the realm and from my last few raids I have noticed some ppl chosen for grp4 think they dont need to bother to tell me if they dont plan to turn up so I urge you plz do turn up or at least make a post or pm me to say you will not be able to make it so it makes my stress a little less on the raid and I am able to make the groups quicker. Also If you are in the standby list, plz do turn up at west skona as there is always a very good chance of you being promoted to ANY of the main 4 groups.

Let me explain my reasoning and thoughts when I setup the groups as usually some people are not happy with their initial positions:

1) First and foremost: The raid must succeed and if that makes 1 person unhappy at being in group4 (or on standby) then im sorry but if the raid fails then EVERYONE is unhappy and probably wasted a couple of hours of their time so for a successfull raid we have to kill Gjalpinulva.

2) I try to balance ALL the groups to make sure there are a combination of experienced ppl on the raid who know their roles, know how the Gjalpinulva behaves, what to do with adds etc. aswell as new ppl on their first Dragon Raid. Instructions are given in my bg on the way there so EVERYONE knows their specific job on the raid. If you are unsure of your role then plz ask your group leader on the way as I choose group leaders who are experienced and trusted on Dragon Raids and are there to help if required.

3) I try to have enough ppl spare to fill spots when ppl cant't make it or just simply dont turn up. So just because you may have signed up 2nd or 3rd does not mean you are guaranteed a grp1-3 spot.

4) I try to use ppl that I know are reliable as its very annoying for any raid leader when ppl dont turn up and dont pass on any message or pm to me telling me they cant make it and that and will definitely be in my mind if you reapply for another raid. A simple courtesy pm/mesg is all that is needed.

5) I try to balance the needs of the raid's success to the needs of the ppl who apply - so its very possible that if I only have 1 healer spot left and 4 applied and we have a shortage of power fonts and if 1 of those 4 healers applying has one then I most likely would give them the spot as without them the raid has less chance of success (see point 1 above). I know this may not be fair to everyone but organising Dragon Raids using this method is proven to succeed.

When you sign up is not overly important as everyone who signs up between when i make the initial post (wednesday night or thursday) and when I post the initial groups (monday or tuesday) has a good chance of being on the raid. Applying after my initial group setup is posted doesn't mean you wont get on it though, it just means you are less likely to get into groups 1-3.

All groups are always provisional meaning anyone from ANY groups including the standby list can be put into any other groups higher up at ANY time and this is ALWAYS necessary when we meet at West Skona so just because you are put in grp4 or standby list does not mean you will have a wasted evening. Every raid I have been on (either my own or other ppl organising) this has happened.

Hope you all at West Skona 7pm uk (8pm cet) - my bg will be open 30 mins before.

Could a mod make this post sticky plz

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to sign up again. Can provide either of the following chars:-

Krago, 50 Dwarf Healer, ML1
38 Pac, 36 Mend, 11 Aug
MCL I, LW I, Purge, Aug Acuity II and all the power pots required...

Menno, 50 Kobold Shaman, ML2
47 Aug, 26 Mend, 5 Cave
MCL I, LW I, Aug Acuity II, MoArc II and all the power pots required...

Krago on one account, Menno on another.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus 50 savage

50h2h 42sava 9parry

det5 mopain2

no ml's

capped cold/stats

Cya there I hope =)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
guessing u dont like me <giggles> but can bring

Granitus 47aug rest mend shammy, moa2, mcl and aug acuity, has a bit of + buff but not loads - no ML abilities as this account isnt toa activated

OR can bring (for grp4) either cave shammy (Nimbuz - 37cave/aug rest mend with mcl, aug acuit and sum others with a bit of + buff) or Nipi - 45bow, 39 spear, 32 BC = should b able 2 catch fat dogs

rolling for hunter

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
me me me

Aremeriel 44 pac/30 mend..
Epic armor with "modifications", meaning some toa armor, no artis.
MCL II, Purge, AA I, LW I
No MLs yet

Rolling for Healer

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
sign me up plz

Bufffffmeeee lvl 50 Shaman

47 aug 26 mend

rr 3 mota 3 mcl

capped sc con,hits,cold,slash and all other stuff

no toa items

ml3

rolling for sword / la sb

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
sign me up !!

Bertol RR4 ml3 soj full SC all cap 50 Axe+14/43 BS+4/ 6 Parry+14 IP/LW1/FA2/Purge ----> roll for sb

or

Melaza RR2 ml0 TOA items 47aug+11+25%/26mend+11+21% MCL1/MoA2/AA2 ---> roll for sb

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Darkmack 50 Warrior

RR3L7 - Det4 MoB3 MoP1

50 Axe/Shield 28 Parry

Capped all resists, have DR experience

Rolling for warrior :cheers:

Grim

Fledgling Freddie
signing-up

Grimbeard - Zerker purge,det4, mop3 etc
capped resists,fully sc'ed

rolling 4 warrior

Astar

Fledgling Freddie
Tinjus supp rm 6 sec pbt 7.3 dps damage add ml 1 mcl seren + others
or strike healer 45pac 28 mend
or torvic shammy 42 aug (+10%) 27 mend (+11%) mota 2 master healer wild healer serenity
or Astom Aug Healer aug 44 mend 31

Rolling for sb

Have to leave @ 8:40 bst

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with (Paldius)

warrior paldina lv 50 toa d ml 10 determ 4 mob 3 (rank 4l6)
shamie rosery lv 50 toa d ml 8 capped buffs (rank 7l1)
savage cupina lv 50 capped pre toa (rank 4l5)

rm calius lv50 full sup sc armor
healer naturality lv50 full augm sc armor

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up again ... :)

Astap - 50 Pac Healer - 48Pac / 24 Mend - MCL1 Serenity1 - no MLs

Rolling please for Healer

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
either Haroat, OR Lenore (ill be at hers' so dunno which of us it will be playing :p)

u know specs etc blue :)

rolling for healer

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ormorof 50 shaman 47 aug 26 +25% buff effectiveness :p
Lilleabe 50 Runie pbt bot mcl, WP2, MoM2, seren2... and errr thats i think ;)
Throws 50 Zerker, Det3, Purge etc etc

or alternatively for exit guards:
Wenig 50 Hunter
Korvarn 50 Thane
Ormie 50 SM

rolling for thane :p

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Sessi StlongBuffs - MoA3 - MCL - Wild healing - Purge - 47aug 26mend - capped everything with SC suit.

Been on 10+ successful dragon raids.

Rolling for SB Itamz!!1

Brightmind

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up again:
brightmind 50 thane 42+11 shield and mob2 or brightbot 50 shammie 37/37 aug/mend capped buffs (not cold resists tho). Rolling for thane this time...

Naglfar

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with pac healer naglpac

44 pac / 30 mend /5 aug

RA: Purge / mcl and lw

Rolling for seer

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
Slatelighttone's last week on DAOC so would like to bring the old Skald if I can before I choose which island to retire him on ;)

Rolling for nothing as I am not sticking around.

RR3, ML4, Fully capped, etc etc

Biftekis

Fledgling Freddie
Meh :p

Im joining with lvl 50 zerker rr 4l2 det 3 MoP 3 Dualist reflexes 2 purge and some other stuff...also ml 2 banelord

Tann

Fledgling Freddie
Zupe pac healer rr 2L5 have purge mcl no master lvls ( pac 44 mend 31 )
Tann warrior rr 5L1 MoB 3 ip purge MoP2 no master lvls ( hammer 50 shield 50 parry 28 ) hope i wont be in 4 grp again like last time but i was 1 of the first who singed up :S but that is over now.... ;)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon warrior 8L5ish det5 IP purge mob3 trip ml9 fully ToA SCed
or
Svero buffbot 42aug rest mend also fully ToA SCed no usable MLs mcl2 wh 2 seren 2

both rolling for warrior

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Reebs, healer, aug/mend got purge/PR etc.
capped all resists and I have done like 5 raids earlier

rolling for my strong hunter

Delg

Regular Freddie
signing up with Delg
Level 50 healer with RP, PR, MOC, Purge.

I`m Aug/Mend spec

Delg

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Silvermane rr4+.. 39mend/37aug Healer OR
Feril rr3+ Zerker signing up and rolling for Healer

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
pick my mend/pac ML8 healer, or aug/cave shammy ML8, or hunter, or thane, or supp sm, or .. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom