Dragon Raid - Wednesday 2nd March

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Char name: Marmattaja
Class: Shaman
Spec: 47 aug shaman (check clicky in my signature for details of the gear she uses, etc)
Rolling: For shaman items.

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Ug ... Grimnor stunty pac healer and dragon slayer or Eiric Thane for guarding exits.

leiflalleglad

Fledgling Freddie
im in if room whit my savage ml10 ,RR5l2 ,mop4 ,a/s 2 ,a/d 1 ,purge 2 , 49 savagery rest in h2h

rolling for nothing

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Due to me being forced to cancel last weeks raid I have tried my best to include as many from last weeks grps that I can in this weeks raid with the exception of those that didnt sign up or cant make it this week (Kados plz do sign up again next week with your warrior m8 as I know you cant make this one :( my apologies to you but you will be in the next time you sign up :))

Lots of familiar faces (as are required) and some new fresh faces too - hopefully soon i'll be able to give all the warriors that apply a spot but atm im overloaded with warrior applications so apologies if it takes a while to come round to your turn.

Can everyone who has a "?" on the "rolling for" column plz state what class they wish to roll for.

See you all at West Skona by 7pm (8pm cet) plz for a move out 15 mins later. If you are NOT at west skona by 7:15 and havent got a mesg to me then I WILL REPLACE you im afraid.

wow just realised I've run 43 dragon raids up to now and only 2 fails iirc - im gettin close to the big 50 lol Think I'll be needing more hdd space to store the spreadsheets and lists hehe

Code:
[B]Bluey's 44th Lizard Bashing Session:

CLASS:			CHAR NAME:		ROLLING FOR:[/B]
Code:
[B]GROUP 1:		GROUP LEADER:  Groul[/B]
 Warrior:		Zappaa			?
 Warrior:		Thrung			?
 Zerk/Sav:		Leiflalleglad		nothing
 Healer (aug):		Parameddic		seer
 Healer (pac):		Vidal			seer
 Healer (mend):		Siiri			?
 Shammy (aug):		Naglbuff		seer
 RM (sup):		Groul			caster
Code:
[B]GROUP 2:		GROUP LEADER:  Grimnor[/B]
 Zerk/Sav:		Kromax			zerker
 Zerk/Sav:		Pos			nothing
 Zerk/Sav:		Amox			?
 Zerk/Sav:		Bluesky			thane
 Healer (aug):		Eiron			?
 Healer (pac):		Grimnor			?
 Healer (mend):		Ducky			?
 Shammy (aug):		Xarya			?
Code:
[B]GROUP 3:		GROUP LEADER:  Ovron[/B]
 Healer (pac):		Hannah			?
 RM (dark):		Ovron			shaman
 Shammy (aug):		Hulket			caster
Code:
[B]GROUP 4:		GROUP LEADER:  Xenja[/B]
 Skald			Xenja			nothing
 SM			Inqor			seer
 SM			Smacksterious		skald
 BD 			Stands			caster

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Blue, something RL has come up... well, gf offering to cook me dinner actually... and no offense, I prefer her company to a bearded dwarf and bloodbath!

Only just though... :)

Hope you can find a replacement.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Gallak said:
Belmadran 39 mend 37 aug healer if you need him :)
whooah spooky i was just lookin at my spreadsheet and was about to post to say your healer will be the replacement Gallak so see you at west skona m8 :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
d34k said:
Blue, something RL has come up... well, gf offering to cook me dinner actually... and no offense, I prefer her company to a bearded dwarf and bloodbath!

Only just though... :)

Hope you can find a replacement.

lol nps m8 - altho i do make a very mean dragon steak bbq :p

Gallak

Loyal Freddie
Great I'll roll for SB (not gonna leave Lokir to pick up anything that drops without a fight ;))

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
excellent raid tonight - well done everyone - and specially group 4 for killing soooo many retrievers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom