Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Meet: West Skona Horse Merchant by 7pm(uk) 8pm(cet) SHARP for move out to lair 15 mins later. I will have the bg setup around 30 mins before the start time. If for any reason you are unable to make the raid after being selected plz post in the forum or pm me in game as soon as you know.

RULES:

All 8 members of groups 1-3 will get 2 respec stones (1 realm and 1 full skill), all of group 4 will lotto for the 2 last stones. All level 50 members of all groups get to lotto for the remains and uber drops. You must say in your post what class you wish to roll for and this alt must be also be level 50. If you do not specify which class you wish to roll for I will assume you are rolling for the class you play on the raid.

Post below with your CLASS, LEVEL, EXACT SPEC, MASTER LEVEL, and REALM ABILITIES's of the class you wish to attend with and I will do my best to make the most balanced groups to make it a success. If you have more than one class suitable for a spot then post a list of characters you have that you would be willing to play.

Please post aditional info such as helpful toa abilities which will help on the raid (power field, det field etc). Heal fields are NOT used on my Dragon Raids as they have made Gjalpinulva go totally pbae berzerk so all we use are power nodes throughout the raid and det nodes when she is around 30% health.

I will discuss the specific tactics and all players jobs for the raid in the bg on the way there .

PLZ READ *** GENERAL BACKGROUND INFO *** PLZ READ
I do not do these raids for personal gain but for the benefit of the realm and from my last few raids I have noticed some ppl chosen for grp4 think they dont need to bother to tell me if they dont plan to turn up so I urge you plz do turn up or at least make a post or pm me to say you will not be able to make it so it makes my stress a little less on the raid and I am able to make the groups quicker. Also If you are in the standby list, plz do turn up at west skona as there is always a very good chance of you being promoted to ANY of the main 4 groups.

Let me explain my reasoning and thoughts when I setup the groups as usually some people are not happy with their initial positions:

1) First and foremost: The raid must succeed and if that makes 1 person unhappy at being in group4 (or on standby) then im sorry but if the raid fails then EVERYONE is unhappy and probably wasted a couple of hours of their time so for a successfull raid we have to kill Gjalpinulva.

2) I try to balance ALL the groups to make sure there are a combination of experienced ppl on the raid who know their roles, know how the Gjalpinulva behaves, what to do with adds etc. aswell as new ppl on their first Dragon Raid. Instructions are given in my bg on the way there so EVERYONE knows their specific job on the raid. If you are unsure of your role then plz ask your group leader on the way as I choose group leaders who are experienced and trusted on Dragon Raids and are there to help if required.

3) I try to have enough ppl spare to fill spots when ppl can't make it or just simply dont turn up. So just because you may have signed up 2nd or 3rd does not mean you are guaranteed a grp1-3 spot.

4) I try to use ppl that I know are reliable as its very annoying for any raid leader when ppl dont turn up and dont pass on any message or pm to me telling me they cant make it and that and will definitely be in my mind if you reapply for another raid. A simple courtesy pm/mesg is all that is needed.

5) I try to balance the needs of the raid's success to the needs of the ppl who apply - so its very possible that if I only have 1 healer spot left and 4 applied and we have a shortage of power fonts and if 1 of those 4 healers applying has one then I most likely would give them the spot as without them the raid has less chance of success (see point 1 above). I know this may not be fair to everyone but organising Dragon Raids using this method is proven to succeed.

When you sign up is not overly important as everyone who signs up between when i make the initial post (wednesday night or thursday) and when I post the initial groups (monday or tuesday) has a good chance of being on the raid. Applying after my initial group setup is posted doesn't mean you wont get on it though, it just means you are less likely to get into groups 1-3.

All groups are always provisional meaning anyone from ANY groups including the standby list can be put into any other groups higher up at ANY time and this is ALWAYS necessary when we meet at West Skona so just because you are put in grp4 or standby list does not mean you will have a wasted evening. Every raid I have been on (either my own or other ppl organising) this has happened.

Hope you all at West Skona 7pm uk (8pm cet) - my bg will be open 30 mins before.

Could a mod make this post sticky plz :)

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Weeeee im the first reply this time :cheers: Ok ok, i know it means nothing, but its just nice to be the first :clap:

Rolling for thane.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Me me me...

Aremeriel
44p/30m/8a healer
Some toa-equipment, rest mainly epic. Overcapped cold.
ML1
MCL II, Purge, LW 1, AA1, AD1

Rolling for thane

Edit: gah.. You beat me, Arawem.. ;)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Signing up:

Piron, Mend/Aug Healer (39 Mend / 37 Aug)
MoHealing1, LW1, Purge, AugAcu2, MCL1, Serenity1, ML2 Perfector
Almost fully ToA'ed, capped cold resists

Or

Iceclaw, H2H Savage
DET4, LW1, ML2 Warlord (I think, dont use him actively for much beside raids :p)
SI Capped Set, no ToA...

Edit: Rolling for Remains, anything beside Stones + Remains have no interest ;)

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
sign me up and i can bring :

Bertol Skald RR4 full cap ----> rolling for SB

Melaza Shamy RR2 uber cap buff (48+12+25%+MoA2) and good heal (24+12+17%) all res cap ----> rolling for SB

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm there - as always.
Tinah ML5 Perfecter, 44 aug, 31 mend, capped resists and all important toa bonuses. Rolling for Healer.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Savage - RR4l3 - ml1 - 50h2h spec. all resists cappped etc.
Rolling for Savage.

P.S let me come ill gifv dragon a suprise ---> :sex:

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Rood 50 Healer 40 mend 36 pac - ML10 Perfecter - PR,MCL1,MoHealing2,Purge,LW1,...EoYlvl10

Bashir 50 Thane - ML4 Battlemaster - MoB2, IP, FA2, MoPain2, LW1,...

Bashira 50 Shaman 47 aug - ML10 Perfecter - MCL1, MotA3, LW1,...

Packet 50 Dark SM - ML2 Convoker - MCL1, LW1, Purge, ...

Handen 50 Hunter - ML8 Sojourner - LW1, TS, Longshot, Volley, etc...

Rolling for seerstuff

seer.gif

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ormorof 50 shaman 47 aug 26 +25% buff effectiveness :p
Lilleabe 50 Runie pbt bot mcl, WP2, MoM2, seren2... and errr thats i think ;)
Throws 50 Zerker, Det3, Purge etc etc

or alternatively for exit guards:
Wenig 50 Hunter
Korvarn 50 Thane
Ormie 50 SM

rolling for thane :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Isquish People Signing up

Troll Warrior 50axe/50 shield
Moblock1, augdex2, augstr1 augcon1 det3 purge
Capped Resists
Capped Str (+capped str cap)
Capped Con (+capped con cap)

Ml0.5

Rolling for Warrior

'Squish

fatalglory

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join with either Shaman or Healer ->

Kalthak - lvl 50 - 47 aug, 26 mend - mcl1 - purge - ml5 Perfecter - 25% stat buff enhancement - 25% healing efficiency.

Wizzona - lvl 50 - 30 mend, 44 pac - mcl1 - ml1 perfecter - 25% healing efficiency.

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up plz

Char: Troll Shaman
Name: Bufffffmeeee Larsson
Color: Lime Green
Spec: 47 Aug 26 Mend
Realm Rank: 3L1
Realm Abilitys: Master of the Arcance 3 , Mystic Crystsal Lore 1
Master Level: 5 Perfecter
Master Abilitys: +20% more conc , Power Field
Items: All caped sc hits,stats,resists

Rolling for Sword Shadowblade

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with Rahan 50 healer 45 pac rest mend.
PR,purge rr5 :cheers:

Rolling for hunters stuff

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Application coming up:

Ingafgrinn Macabre
level 50 Healer || 49Aug, 22Mend, 5Pac
Sojourner level 6
Augmented Acuity II
Serenity II
Mastery Of The Arcane II
Long Wind I
MCL I

Ormorof

FH is my second home
omg just noticed its on my b-day, so not sure ill able to come >.<

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Application coming up:

Ingafgrinn Macabre
level 50 Healer || 49Aug, 22Mend, 5Pac
Sojourner level 6
Augmented Acuity II
Serenity II
Mastery Of The Arcane II
Long Wind I
MCL I

OMG Inga ur applications are gettin better every week :) they will be as good as Bu5 and Zeppy soon hehe :D

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
ghaos 50shield 50sword mob2 det4 ml5 resist cap etc..
full details for 2 other toons follow soon!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
OMG Inga ur applications are gettin better every week :) they will be as good as Bu5 and Zeppy soon hehe :D
LOL!!! I just had one of those "moments" :) don't count on it that it'll stay... cos well.... can't ever tell with me :D

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i am ready as usual :)

Signing up with:

Minn, lvl 50 shaman 44+18 aug, 31+18 cave, 4+18 mend rr9, several ra's including moarcane1 ml9 perfecter (FOP, DET field) TOA'ed, cap'ed etc... + 25%buffbonus

Maj, lvl 50 warrior 50 sword,50shield, rest parry ra's : DET2, MOB2 ml 3 battlemaster sc'et cap'ed etc... no toa gear though

Kimm, lvl 50 runemaster 6sec pbt rr2 ra's: mcl and a few other things no ml's Sc'et cap'ed etc.. no toa gear though

Rolling for warrior

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Gustav and co. reporting for duty.

Gustav 50 Hunter fully sc'ed w/ IP Purge, and a variety of other tricksies.

Hagussar 50 Cave Shammy 41 Cave 32 Aug fully sc'ed w/ Purge Ichor and a variety of other goodies

Shaarmain 50 Bot, 47 Aug fully sc'ed w/ MoA2 25% buff and heal bonus

Gustavson 50 Skald, fully sc'ed w/ Purge 50 bs 44 hammer

Have been on a few raids so far.

many thx Bluesky

G :)

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
Galaha shamy rr5+ spec 31 cave 44 aug 4 mend 25% toa bonus ml7 perfecter + 15 aug or ronago healer rr5 aug spec all cap etc ml8 sojuner

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
Vlamir, 50 zerker

50+16 both axes, 28+16 parry
Dragon Slayer
ML10 Banelord
rr 6L5 : purge, det 4, IP, aug dex 2, dr 3

rolling for zerk

Yakatus

Fledgling Freddie
Count me and my 2 friends Drakugo and Thorhus if u have room for us :) :

1.Yakattus, warrior 50, ML3 battlemaster, mob2, will roll for war items,
2.Thorhus, Dark Runy 50, ML2, will roll for runy items,
3.Drakugo, Pac/Mend Healer 50, ML2, will roll for healer items.

Thanks a lot for the raid ;) :clap:

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Want to apply for Thornar, ML8, RR5 Berserker. :cheers:

Det4, MoPain2, DualistReflexes2, AugStr3, LW1, AugDex2, Purge.
50Sword/50LeftAxe/28Parry

Ziial

Fledgling Freddie
Ziial L50 Savage

BattleMaster ML 8

IP, Determination III, Purge, Long Wind I, First Aid II

Rolling for savage :)

Yakatus

Fledgling Freddie
i forgot to specify all my specs .. so : Yakattus, warrior 50axe 50 shield 28 parry, battlemaster 3, mob 2, aug dex2, purge, det 1.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Perly level 50 warrior, 50 sword/shield, 28 parry. ML3 Battlemaster - Aug Dex2, MoB3, LW1, Det4, Purge, MoPain2. Fully SC'd etc.

Rolling for Perly.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
signing up auge ml10 sojourner shammy 47 aug 26 mend 25%buf/heal bonus 20% duration bonus. sc with capped skills/stats/resists, mcl 1 , serenity 1, wild healing2, mastery healing2 , mastery arcane 3...rolling for hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom