Dragon Raid - Wednesday 19th May

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Dragon Raid - Wednesday 19th May

Lets carry on the Wednesday tradition and go kill the biatch again :)

Plz read the info under the groups and sign up - as usual I will post provisional group setup monday or early tuesday :)

GROUP 1:
Warrior:
Light tank: Bluesky - rolling for Zerker
Light tank:
Healer (aug):
Healer (pac):
Healer (mend):
Shammy (aug):
6sec pbt Runie:

GROUP 2:
Warrior:
Light tank:
Light tank:
Healer (aug):
Healer (pac):
Healer (mend):
Shammy (aug):
6sec pbt Runie:

GROUP 3:
Warrior:
Light tank:
Light tank:
Healer (aug):
Healer (pac):
Healer (mend):
Shammy (aug):
6sec pbt Runie:

GROUP 4 (ideally people with insta/ranged spells but any will do):
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Meet: West Skona Horse Merchant 7pm(uk) 8pm(cet) for move out to lair 15 mins later. I will have the bg setup around 30 mins before the start time. If for any reason you are unable to make the raid after being selected plz post in the forum or pm me in game as soon as you know.

RULES:

All 8 members of groups 1-3 will get 2 respec stones (1 realm and 1 full skill), all of group 4 will lotto for the 2 last stones. All level 50 members of all groups get to lotto for the remains and uber drops. You must say in your post what class you wish to roll for and this alt must be also be level 50. If you do not specify which class you wish to roll for I will assume you are rolling for the class you play on the raid.

Post below with your CLASS, LEVEL, SPEC, MASTER LEVEL, and REALM ABILITIES's of the class you wish to attend with and I will do my best to make the most balanced groups to make it a success. If you have more than one class suitable for a spot then post a list of characters you have that you would be willing to play.

Please post aditional info such as helpful toa abilities which will help on the raid (power field, det field etc). Heal fields are NOT used on my Dragon Raids as they have made Gjalpinulva go totally pbae berzerk so all we use are power nodes throughout the raid and det nodes when she is around 30% health.

I will discuss the specific tactics and all players jobs for the raid in the bg on the way there .

*** GENERAL BACKGROUND INFO ***
I do not do these raids for personal gain but for the benefit of the realm and from my last few raids I have noticed some ppl chosen for grp4 think they dont need to bother to tell me if they dont plan to turn up so I urge you plz do turn up or at least make a post or pm me to say you will not be able to make it so it makes my stress a little less on the raid and I am able to make the groups quicker. Also If you are in the standby list, plz do turn up at west skona as there is always a very good chance of you being promoted to ANY of the main 4 groups.

Let me explain my reasoning and thoughts when I setup the groups as usually some people are not happy with their initial positions:

1) First and foremost: The raid must succeed and if that makes 1 person unhappy at being in group4 (or on standby) then im sorry but if the raid fails then EVERYONE is unhappy and probably wasted a couple of hours of their time so for a successfull raid we have to kill Gjalpinulva.

2) I try to balance ALL the groups to make sure there are a combination of experienced ppl on the raid who know their roles, know how the Gjalpinulva behaves, what to do with adds etc. aswell as new ppl on their first Dragon Raid. Instructions are given in my bg on the way there so EVERYONE knows their specific job on the raid. If you are unsure of your role then plz ask your group leader on the way as I choose group leaders who are experienced and trusted on Dragon Raids and are there to help if required.

3) I try to have enough ppl spare to fill spots when ppl cant't make it or just simply dont turn up. So just because you may have signed up 2nd or 3rd does not mean you are guaranteed a grp1-3 spot.

4) I try to use ppl that I know are reliable as its very annoying for any raid leader when ppl dont turn up and dont pass on any message or pm to me telling me they cant make it and that and will definitely be in my mind if you reapply for another raid. A simple courtesy pm/mesg is all that is needed.

5) I try to balance the needs of the raid's success to the needs of the ppl who apply - so its very possible that if I only have 1 healer spot left and 4 applied and we have a shortage of power fonts and if 1 of those 4 healers applying has one then I most likely would give them the spot as without them the raid has less chance of success (see point 1 above). I know this may not be fair to everyone but organising Dragon Raids using this method is proven to succeed.

When you sign up is not overly important as everyone who signs up between when i make the initial post (wednesday night or thursday) and when I post the initial groups (monday or tuesday) has a good chance of being on the raid. Applying after my initial group setup is posted doesn't mean you wont get on it though, it just means you are less likely to get into groups 1-3.

All groups are always provisional meaning anyone from ANY groups including the standby list can be put into any other groups higher up at ANY time and this is ALWAYS necessary when we meet at West Skona so just because you are put in grp4 or standby list does not mean you will have a wasted evening. Every raid I have been on (either my own or other ppl organising) this has happened.

Hope you all at West Skona 7pm uk (8pm cet) - my bg will be open 30 mins before.

Could a mod make this post sticky plz :)

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Jakegano 50 Shield Warrior, Det/Purge/MoB etc, fully SCed

Jakebot 50 Shammy BB, 47 Aug

Rolling for the remains & Shammy drops

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with:
Blackjack 50 shaman, 48 aug rest mend. MoTA 4 and some scatered stuff.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
signing up!

Xenja, 50 skald, capped and pimped (still) :)

Xen.

EDIT: cant believe i still forget...rolling for skald :)

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up as always plz

Bufffffmeeee 47 aug 26 mend sc armor all caped mcl , mota3

ml2 (missing ml3.10 else i would be ml6) :(

rolling for shaman

if there is alot of ppl signing up this time again and you make 2 raids

i just wanna say that i can onyl come if its a sunday - wednesday

:p

good luck

gnafse

Fledgling Freddie
rdy fer g4 duty \o>

ml8 rr6 all capped SC

rolling fer skald this time, gifv dragonstorm o_O

Tufnir

Fledgling Freddie
Do you have to do this Wednesday? Try tuesday or thursday will you please?

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Silvermane signing up.. 39mend/37aug fully SC - RR3.8

Rolling for Healer

qwoz

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up!
coming as either

shammy, 38 aug 37 cave, purge, ip, motart3 osv, got heal-, pow- and detfield. all capped.
berserker, det5 etc, all capped.
healer, 40 mend rest pac, purge, pr, moc, rp osv, all capped

rolling for shammy as usuall

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
Vlamir, 50 zerker

50+16 both axes, 28+16 parry
Dragon Slayer :twak:
ML10 Banelord
rr 6L3 : purge, det 5, PF, LW, aug dex 2, dr 2

rolling for zerk

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixoth lvl 50 thane.

Specs: 50 hammer, 42 shield, 39 SC.

Rolling for thane items.

Has ML1.

Guild: Onslaught

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Fayle Sedai 50 healer
40 mend / 36 pac

fully capped sc, pr, purge, mcl 2, lw

Rolling for warrior.

bugsi

Fledgling Freddie
signing up again, bugsi warrior, det/mob/purge..

soui healer, 44pac 30 mend, pr mcl etc.
or
souiiii shaman, bb specc:)

Villikko

Fledgling Freddie
would like to come too...

Villikko savage, full sc, det 4, purge, ip.......

rolling for rune

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up again:

Druif 50 Runie, 6s PBT+Croc Ring, Serenity 2

Rolling for warrior.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf, me missing the remains last time :(

Zeboltia - Healer / 44 Aug, 31 Mend. MCL, Purge, PR, full capped SC suit pre ToA etc..

Rolling for Healer

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Suggestion in cases when unfortunate in lotto

Wouldn't it be nice Bluesky that u could implement following rule to your DR raids too:

"Mod system
If you get unlucky and do not get anything (besides stones) you will get +5 mods for the next raids.
An extra +2 is awarded for those being in battle group in announced time."

And no its not due the reason, that I was unfortunate in yesterday's DR raid :D - it would be fair thats all.

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
sign me up!!

Bertol --> Skald RR4, ML2, IP, Purge --> rolling for skald

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Siging up for light tank again, fully sc'ed, DET5, been to 12 dragon raids now.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ixoth said:
Wouldn't it be nice Bluesky that u could implement following rule to your DR raids too:

"Mod system
If you get unlucky and do not get anything (besides stones) you will get +5 mods for the next raids.
An extra +2 is awarded for those being in battle group in announced time."

And no its not due the reason, that I was unfortunate in yesterday's DR raid :D - it would be fair thats all.
That's hardly fair since some ppl get into the grps every time and some don't. That's only fair when everyone are allowed to join equally much imo.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Thann Healer 40m/36a 6L0 pr rp mcl2.

or

Daell Shaman 47a/26m 3L4 mlc2 serenity3 ml6 perfecter.

Last night went well and lots of exp on previous raids too.

Rolling on sm.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
That's hardly fair since some ppl get into the grps every time and some don't. That's only fair when everyone are allowed to join equally much imo.

You are prolly right.. for public raids it would be ok tho to implent at least.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Balkeriz

Balkeriz: Warrior . Det1, Purge, Mob2

Fully SC'ed armor and capped alle stats and resists.

Rolling for (SM)

Orkit Ablatio

Fledgling Freddie
Orkit signing up as usual 44aug/30 mend
PR, Mastery of healing 2

rolling for remains and seer

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Lilleabe 50 Runie pbt bot mcl, WP2, MoM2, seren2... and errr thats i think ;)
Throws 50 Zerker, Det3, Purge etc etc

or alternatively for exit guards:
Ormorof 50
Wenig 50 Hunter
Korvarn 50 Thane
Ormie 50 SM

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Svendoc Healer [PAC] - Rolling for Healer
RR3.6 Purge, MCL2
ML3
Forgot to add SC'd