Dragon Raid - Wednesday 18th August

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Can the ppl chosen who have a ? next to their names plz say what level50 class they wish to roll for.
Am gonna slap u silly bearded dorf!

I even putted it in bold fat font so you wouldnt miss it :twak: :twak: :twak:

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
No Bashir, don't slap Blue.. he'll only need more painkillers tonight then...

Inca said:
box2.gif

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Slatelighttone said:
Awwww my last raid before my holiday and I didn't make the cut :(

Im sure there will be some spots available (there usually is) if only in g4 slate so plz feel free to turn up - there may still be a rm spot in g1-3 ya never know who will turn up m8y :)

Grayh

Fledgling Freddie
alas im unable to make it until 19.00gmt this evening :(, you've gotta replace me, tjockis in g4

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
But I was one of the first signing up Bluesky so I should deffo be on the raid, whine, whine :flame:

Ofc, I will be around this evening so will no doubt pitch up at W Skona to see what comes up :)

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
wow I made the cut!!! I didn't expect to :)

I am rolling for my warrior please bluesky

`Squish

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
Bha after 6 times in a row being in a grp im not in it now :)

anyways slap the dragon guys, can pm me or ask in valour if need any class to fill up the missing spots (sup rm, warrior, shamie, augm healer, savage ...)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for another great raid Bluesky, she was definately feisty this week but still a big victory to the middies.

I am sorry as i was part of the reason everyone was late, right up until the minute we set off my net wasn't right and tbh i thought i would have to drop out. That said i was in communication with Bluesky all the time which is more than can be said about the higher than normal drop outs.

I think Bluesky said back to those he knows wo't let him down, i truly hope so :p

Bye bye Inga hehe :twak:

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, Inca. Another great raid. And you weren't the last to arrive though. But the ones arriving after you were replacements... When I turned on my comp 40 mins before meet-time and didn't have connection, I almost freaked out.. Luckily it was just to renew the router's IP address.. He he...

Inca said:
Bye bye Inga hehe :twak:
Huh?

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
my god she was bitchy on me ... got alot aggro

we even recovered from almost a full wipe, thank god for EoY and powerfonts. (G2 and G3 was completely down, G1 was close to extinction)

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for running the raid guys

It was my first attempt at killing the dragon, I had alot of fun and was chuffed all evening! Count me in for the next one!

'Squish

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
dammit the Lizard was in total bitch mode last night - great work everyone tho :)

yay for me 20 in a row hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom