Dragon Raid - Wednesday 16th March

Ratoon

Fledgling Freddie
Hey

Signing up

Viiolent Norse Warrior
rr5L7 Ml6 BM , Fully toaed / sced , 45 Shield + 15 , Sword 50 + 15 , Parry 36+15 , IP2 , MoB 4 , MoP 3.

Dont worry about my blocking I block more then most 50 shielders.

Rolling for full respec stone.

Willi

Loyal Freddie
Sorry but i have to cancel this dragon raid, RL calls...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing as Ghaos is off on his holibobs for a few weeks we are without a sup runemaster with 6sec pbt - do any more exist on this server other than Ghaos lol - If you know one who wants a spot then plz pass the word im looking for one for the dragon raid plz guys and gals :)

/me pokes Tesla in the belly as I seem to remember Druif had croc ring and was sup spec :worthy:

Gulag Vilse

Fledgling Freddie

Odinh: RM 50sup,20rc crockring lvl 10. serenity1, ToA stuff mostly ml9 drops.
Think he will help out some :clap: :clap:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Soz for being a bit late posting the groups tonight guys and gals but here goes with the list :)

Only problem is that im missing an Aug healer so have a request to Zeeby - Is your healer still aug ? if so could you play that char instead of your RM as then its easier to get a g4 rep (skald, bd, sm etc.) than an aug healer. If your healer isnt aug then np ill try and find one.

Can everyone chosen below with a "?" in the Rolling for column plz post what class they wish to roll for.

REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER

Can anyone who hasnt been on one of my Dragon Raids plz PLZ make sure you have read the first post in this thread so you know what you are supposed to be doing on the raid. I also give out specifc instructions on the way to the lair but you need to understand how the groups are supposed to work.

*** NO FOP's OR HEAL FONTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ***

REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER

See you all at west skona by 6:45pm (7:45pm cet) for a move out around 15 mins later :)

Code:
[B]Bluesy's 46th Lizard Bashing Session:

CLASS			CHAR NAME		ROLLING FOR[/B]
Code:
[B]GROUP 1:		GROUP LEADER:  Ziial[/B]
 Warrior		Thrung			?
 Warrior		Eleannor		?
 Zerk/Sav:		Ziial			?
 Healer (pac):		Rahan			?
 Healer (aug):		???????????		
 Healer (mend):		Nefi			?
 Shammy (full aug):	Vavires			sm
 RM (full supp):	Odinh			?
Code:
[B]GROUP 2:		GROUP LEADER:  Xenja[/B]
 Zerk/Sav:		Bluesky			thane
 Zerk/Sav:		Slaughterer		?
 Zerk/Sav:		Nelax			seer
 Tank:			Xenja			skald
 Healer (pac):		Miracolix		?
 Healer (aug):		Parameddic		seer
 Healer (mend):		Krago			warrior
 Shammy (full aug):	Xarya			?
Code:
[B]GROUP 3:		GROUP LEADER:  Ovron[/B]
 Healer (pac):		Naglpac			seer
 RM (full dark):	Ovron			shaman
 Shammy (full aug):	Bufflars		savage
Code:
[B]GROUP 4:		GROUP LEADER:  Elendar[/B]
 Skald			Elendar			?
 Skald			Bertol			warrior
 RM			Zebolt			thane
 SM			Gaino's SM		?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sure, I could play healer instead if you want. 44 aug, 31 mend.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Sure, I could play healer instead if you want. 44 aug, 31 mend.
n1 zeeby your a star :)

ok then I need 1 of the following classes for exit duty - ideally a skald, sm or bd - if anyone knows someone who would like a spot - preferably someone who has been on a raid before then plz tell them to sign up.

If none do before the raid i will advertise on /as channels.

Ratoon

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder whos going this week lol oh not a surprise the spam ppl each week witch is ofc your friends. As im a better tank then both of them a its obvious and ive signed up about 4 times now ......

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ratoon said:
I wonder whos going this week lol oh not a surprise the spam ppl each week witch is ofc your friends. As im a better tank then both of them a its obvious and ive signed up about 4 times now ......

Care to put that into legible english plz ?

I THINK you mean I choose ppl who are my friends and if that is what you think then I suggest you take a look at just how many Warrior spots there are available and how many warriors apply. For your information 11 warriors applied for 2 spots.

Would you have me put you in before other ppl even tho they have applied before you?

Would you have me put you in even tho I NEED experienced people on this raid or WE WILL fail?

In what way are you a "better tank"? Higher RR does not mean "better" imo.

Plz dont post such whine (i presume thats what it is) without actualy thinking about it as raids DO fail sometimes and the reasons are usually down to ppl not listening and not being familiar with the way i run this raid.

To anyone who is still waiting for a spot then plz remember this is not a nice casual FFA raid where anyone can turn up and play in a random grp. For this raid to succeed ppl have to know what they are doing and have to be in specifically opted groups.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
bertol said:
i cant come to DR :/

soz for that and gl
shame Bertol :(

ok I am now looking for TWO GROUP 4 ppl - ideally skald, bd's or sm's so anyone who would like a spot plz sign up :)

XhitmanX

Banned
Bluesky said:
shame Bertol :(

ok I am now looking for TWO GROUP 4 ppl - ideally skald, bd's or sm's so anyone who would like a spot plz sign up :)

Signing up

Xhitmanx Dwarf 50 Skald No ml - Fully sced etc - RR3l3 - IP2 , MoP 3.

Rolling for caster items / full respec stone?.

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Looking at the groups with 1 signing out and a skald signing in for bartol - Think there'll be a spot for a SM Supp sude.

not sure tho, but I'll bring mine if that is OK.... If room I'll go if no room I'll go somewhere else ;)

Signing up Heavenz - SM - Supp - No ML - RR 2L0

:flame:

Later ya'll

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ratoon said:

Lo mate, i wanne make a small point,
Its not always easy as a "raidleader" to choose the right people for the job.
U have to give blue a lot of respect, cause he organizes every week this dragon raid, and i know it somethimes gives him a lot of stress when things go wrong. I know that he tries to give other ppl a chance, but like he sais he needs at least 60% experienced people, Shes harder to kill nowdays so its very important to choose the right people.

Keep up the good work blue m8! :clap:

johny

Banned
Birg sm 50 reporting in for dragon raid.

I dont Have FH account so im getting somone to post it for me.

Edit

RR3

Full SC'ed and TOA

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
ok 2 replacements are XhitmanX's skald and Heavenz the sm - seeya there :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
wehey REVENGE IS SWEET :)

great job everyone and hopefully next week ill be able to use ae dam add and ae pbt again :)

xarya

Fledgling Freddie
Hi
Real sorry something came up in RL ,There was noway in letting you know b4 hand I have just got back home. Soz

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
Seeing as Ghaos is off on his holibobs for a few weeks we are without a sup runemaster with 6sec pbt - do any more exist on this server other than Ghaos

Just as Zebolt, the ikkle kobbie, said I have a supp runie. But at the moment my work forces me to travel some and I have a hard time commiting to a DR. If I am home or know I will be at a hotel with a good connection I be happy to drag out my little runie with 6 sec ae pbt.

/Otho

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
Just as Zebolt, the ikkle kobbie, said I have a supp runie. But at the moment my work forces me to travel some and I have a hard time commiting to a DR. If I am home or know I will be at a hotel with a good connection I be happy to drag out my little runie with 6 sec ae pbt.

/Otho
n1 Otho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom