Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Meet: West Skona Horse Merchant 7pm(uk) 8pm(cet) for move out to lair 15 mins later. I will have the bg setup around 30 mins before the start time. If for any reason you are unable to make the raid after being selected plz post in the forum or pm me in game as soon as you know.

RULES:

All 8 members of groups 1-3 will get 2 respec stones (1 realm and 1 full skill), all of group 4 will lotto for the 2 last stones. All level 50 members of all groups get to lotto for the remains and uber drops. You must say in your post what class you wish to roll for and this alt must be also be level 50. If you do not specify which class you wish to roll for I will assume you are rolling for the class you play on the raid.

Post below with your CLASS, LEVEL, SPEC, MASTER LEVEL, and REALM ABILITIES's of the class you wish to attend with and I will do my best to make the most balanced groups to make it a success. If you have more than one class suitable for a spot then post a list of characters you have that you would be willing to play.

Please post aditional info such as helpful toa abilities which will help on the raid (power field, det field etc). Heal fields are NOT used on my Dragon Raids as they have made Gjalpinulva go totally pbae berzerk so all we use are power nodes throughout the raid and det nodes when she is around 30% health.

I will discuss the specific tactics and all players jobs for the raid in the bg on the way there .

*** GENERAL BACKGROUND INFO ***
I do not do these raids for personal gain but for the benefit of the realm and from my last few raids I have noticed some ppl chosen for grp4 think they dont need to bother to tell me if they dont plan to turn up so I urge you plz do turn up or at least make a post or pm me to say you will not be able to make it so it makes my stress a little less on the raid and I am able to make the groups quicker. Also If you are in the standby list, plz do turn up at west skona as there is always a very good chance of you being promoted to ANY of the main 4 groups.

Let me explain my reasoning and thoughts when I setup the groups as usually some people are not happy with their initial positions:

1) First and foremost: The raid must succeed and if that makes 1 person unhappy at being in group4 (or on standby) then im sorry but if the raid fails then EVERYONE is unhappy and probably wasted a couple of hours of their time so for a successfull raid we have to kill Gjalpinulva.

2) I try to balance ALL the groups to make sure there are a combination of experienced ppl on the raid who know their roles, know how the Gjalpinulva behaves, what to do with adds etc. aswell as new ppl on their first Dragon Raid. Instructions are given in my bg on the way there so EVERYONE knows their specific job on the raid. If you are unsure of your role then plz ask your group leader on the way as I choose group leaders who are experienced and trusted on Dragon Raids and are there to help if required.

3) I try to have enough ppl spare to fill spots when ppl cant't make it or just simply dont turn up. So just because you may have signed up 2nd or 3rd does not mean you are guaranteed a grp1-3 spot.

4) I try to use ppl that I know are reliable as its very annoying for any raid leader when ppl dont turn up and dont pass on any message or pm to me telling me they cant make it and that and will definitely be in my mind if you reapply for another raid. A simple courtesy pm/mesg is all that is needed.

5) I try to balance the needs of the raid's success to the needs of the ppl who apply - so its very possible that if I only have 1 healer spot left and 4 applied and we have a shortage of power fonts and if 1 of those 4 healers applying has one then I most likely would give them the spot as without them the raid has less chance of success (see point 1 above). I know this may not be fair to everyone but organising Dragon Raids using this method is proven to succeed.

When you sign up is not overly important as everyone who signs up between when i make the initial post (wednesday night or thursday) and when I post the initial groups (monday or tuesday) has a good chance of being on the raid. Applying after my initial group setup is posted doesn't mean you wont get on it though, it just means you are less likely to get into groups 1-3.

All groups are always provisional meaning anyone from ANY groups including the standby list can be put into any other groups higher up at ANY time and this is ALWAYS necessary when we meet at West Skona so just because you are put in grp4 or standby list does not mean you will have a wasted evening. Every raid I have been on (either my own or other ppl organising) this has happened.

Hope you all at West Skona 7pm uk (8pm cet) - my bg will be open 30 mins before.

Could a mod make this post sticky plz :)

Grim

Fledgling Freddie
Can come with any of these

Grimbeard -Zerker det4,purge, aug dex2, mop3,aug con3,toughness3,lw1 etc

Brainless - Savage(h2h) det4,lw,aug dex 2, mop2 etc

or for sumthing different in main groups(used on Nausi's weekend DR)

Mutant - Skald aug con2,augstr2,aug dex 2,mop3, lw,aom2 etc
lvl 10 croc ring(damage add for all)
Ml8 Warlord

rolling 4 Savage

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Ormorof 50 shaman 47 aug 26 mend, +25% buff effectiveness :p
Lilleabe 50 Runie pbt bot mcl, WP2, MoM2, seren2... and errr thats i think ;)
Throws 50 Zerker, Det3, Purge etc etc

or alternatively for exit guards:
Wenig 50 Hunter
Korvarn 50 Thane
Ormie 50 SM

rolling for thane as usual ;)

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
Sorciah 50 healer
rolling for runemaster/caster stuff
44pac/31mend/4 aug
ML5 perfector for powerfield

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Zeppelin singing up

39 Mend 37 Aug Healer, Capped resists 25% healing, ML2 (hopefully soon improving), purge, mcl usual stuff etc...

Rolling for Skald

Astar

Fledgling Freddie
Tinjus supp rm 6 sec pbt 7.3 dps damage add ml 1 mcl seren + others
or strike healer 45pac 27 mend
or torvic shammy 42 aug (+10%) 27 mend (+11%) mota 2 master healer wild healer serenity

Rolling for sb

Have to leave @ 8:40 bst

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
So sorry for missing raid! I fell asleep and missed it doh!!

Rimn the mend healer apologises profusely and would like a second chance - rolling for healer (mend 40 aug 36)

Promise to increase caffeine intake!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Though not 50 yet (level 49, 46Aug/23Mend/7Pac) can come with aug healer, by that time Sojourner ML4.
Capped cold/heat resists at level 45, got no clue what they are now though... changed a few items :)
Augmented Acuity 2, Serenity 2, Long Wind 1, Mystical Crystal Lore 1
I've got no experience whatsoever with that overgrown reptile over there.

well.. I guess that's the FOTM resumé then :p

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up as long as no ML's arrange for same night, Svendoc 24/6/48 MAP Healer.
ML4 maybe 5 by then

Roll for Healer or remains

After

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join with After 39/37shammy.. rolling for shaman.

Caspian

Fledgling Freddie
Í'll take a spot in grp 4 with SM if you want me...

rolling for sm

HuZMoR

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with:

Warrior,
Axe 50, Sheild 50, Parry 28
mob1, det3
ML1, battlemaster

Healer,
Mend 40, Pac 36
Purge, MCL
ML2, Perfector (ML6 if raid goes as planed)

Healer,
Aug 50
MotA 2, MCL
ML2, Perfector

Shaman
MotA4
Aug 47, Mend 26
ML2, Perfector (ML6 if raid goes as planed)

Rolling for: Shaman
/send huz to get a hold of me

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Lol, ppl is very very fast :drink: ok im up to kill the nasty little dragon again :clap:

Rolling for rm this time

Hope everything goes as good as yesterday, we only started 30 mins later and she died in less than 45 minutes, went great folks

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
yeeepe yeeeyyy!!!

Rdy for killing doggy !!!

Bertol Skald RR4 ml2 SC full cap ----> rolling for SKALD

Stinko

Fledgling Freddie
Zhapabjosti Shaman, 37 aug, 39 cave, 4 mend. RR5L4

25% Toa Buff, MotArcane 2, WA 2, Ichor, Purge, Aug Dex 2

Tolbart

Fledgling Freddie
Tolbart lv 50 Dwarf Healer : 47 Pac, 23 Mend
ML4 Perfeter
4L6: AA III, Purge, Serenity II, MCL II. Full cap
Lotto for Seer

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
me and lenore again mate, dont need to say ra's etc, but lenore is now 37 aug, 39 mend. class as whichever u want :p

private

Fledgling Freddie
Since I nearly solo'ed it last time and you guys helped at the end I'll try again:
Private 50 shammy 47 aug rest mend, ml 5 maybe even 6 rolling for runie and my pet dragon

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Count the mighty Ixoth thane in :)

Rolling again items suitable for thane.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Balkeriz

Balkeriz: Warrior . Det1, Purge, Mob2 rr3

Fully SC'ed armor and capped alle stats and resists.

ore

Healer: Parameddic. 44 pac 31 Mend 4 Agu Mcl2 , LW

Rolling for Seer.

house. 2022

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Dilandio 40 mend / 36 pac
MCL 2, PR, RP, purge.
25% healing , AoE rezz
powerfield

rolling for healer.

Sorry couldnt come last time, really sry for that I did post that on the forum thread thou so hope u saw that I couldnt come that time.

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Jakegano 50 Shield Warrior, Det/Purge/MoB etc, fully SCed

Jakebot 50 Shammy BB, 47 Aug, SCed cold capped, MoTA 2/+ buffs gear.

Rolling for the remains & Shammy drops

Or for Group 4:

Jakedot 50 Caveish Shammy

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
good lucky guys and girls ill not be there this week coz of work :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Signing up with Granitus, lvl 50 shammy, 47aug rest mend, moa2, mcl1, aug acuit 2, pick me :D i didnt get in last week :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom