Dragon Raid - Wednesday 14th July

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Tjokis (aug healer) your in m8 - we still need 1 more aug healer plz :)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
Tjokis (aug healer) your in m8 - we still need 1 more aug healer plz :)
Like Zeeb said, give me a respec stone and I'll respec to aug.. ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Like Zeeb said, give me a respec stone and I'll respec to aug.. ;)
He didn't want to give me one tho :( I guess I have to get one on my own ^^

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
He didn't want to give me one tho :( I guess I have to get one on my own ^^
Hmmmm.... Would be fun to try aug, but have to have a respec so I can spec back again though... Hopefully he'll get another aug healer, so I can test aug at a later time and on my own.. He he.. ;)

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
lenore MIGHT have her internet back tonight, cant bet on it though, if u havent found an aug healer and she gets it back ill tell her to pm you blue..

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
ok last aug healer spot will be filled by Lepet's aug healer Thalira as he is respeccing to aug - n1 m8 and thanks - see you all tonight :)

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
just thought id give a shout and say if u need a mend or aug healer (im multi talented) tonight then after 2 weeks of stupid ntl being gay im available again.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Lenore said:
just thought id give a shout and say if u need a mend or aug healer (im multi talented) tonight then after 2 weeks of stupid ntl being gay im available again.

We are now full up but im sure 1 or 2 may drop out tho so ill keep you in mind lenny :)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Whats the point in signing up when its allways the same ppl that gets the spots?
Have been on 8 or more DR, and in the start it was easier to get a spot, but now i dont even get in grp4 :/
Perhaps a bit of circulastion in the ppl, would make it more fair for everyone?

/Revs

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
she was harder tonight but well done all - we did great work - thanks everyone for coming :)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
Whats the point in signing up when its allways the same ppl that gets the spots?
Have been on 8 or more DR, and in the start it was easier to get a spot, but now i dont even get in grp4 :/
Perhaps a bit of circulastion in the ppl, would make it more fair for everyone?

/Revs

Hmm personally i would like to see more reliance on the reliable players. I think the ones that regularly turn up late if at all should be given lower priority, seems most weeks 2-8 people don't turn up, 2 out of 32 isn't so bad, but 8 out fo 32 is a joke.

I am not sure if the dragon is harder or if we are getting more complacent. Example: we started out with 3 FoP's, 1 went ld, 1 was me and the other was.... dunno. Having asked several times in /bc and still getting no response and having been told no1 else had gone ld i realised that some people must not have been following chat, or (slightly more unlikely) were dead at their machines.

Also we got adds at one point very badly, and there was very little in the way of stunning/nuking from the pac healers and the runeys, who really get quite as easy ride during the DR and as such can focus quite a bit of attention on the adds. Ok for the healers a little more difficult in the groups reduced to 2.

Another burning issue is after the ae nuke, despite bluesky, myself and aremeriel damn near spamming all seers dead in group 1, the reaction was slow, late, potentially costly but eventually came to a res of...... Aremeriel the MCL1 pac healer? no...... the shammy with MCL2? no..... must have been me, the MCL2 Raging power mend healer?? again nah ah, it was bluesky, who while a fine berserker perhaps not got the greatest gift for ressing :p

I just think that cause we have come good from bad situations on the DR that perhaps people are not as aware as they used to be and for the most part while not afk, perhaps are not giving their full attention to the dragon. This will likely continue until there is a wipe, wen people will wake up again.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Txs bluesky for a great raid. It was harder than usual that dragon - tho how could I tell because I was in group 4. But for that I can tell that it took longer time to kill her. And there were more deathspam of than usually.

Trophy which I was lucky to get, is now decorating my house's inner wall :cheers:

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixoth said:
Trophy which I was lucky to get, is now decorating my house's inner wall
Huge congrats Ix.. You really deserve it for all the exit guarding.. ;)

Inca said:
Aremeriel the MCL1 pac healer? no...... the shammy with MCL2?
no..... must have been me, the MCL2 Raging power mend healer?? again nah
ah, it was bluesky, who while a fine berserker perhaps not got the
greatest gift for ressing :p

MCL 2.. ;)

But agree with you, mend healer should be up and running first. Some ppl
might wanna rezz Blue though, as they think it will give them room in more
Dragon Raids... But, seers should always up first...

About ppl not showing up, some may have a good reason, ISP down etc. But
most likely all will blame the ISP or any other connection if they don't
show up, be it the truth or not...

About the add... I admit I should've cc'ed and I am sorry that I didn't. A
drak kept hittingme, no excuse on my behalf though, as I was very late in
telling ppl taht I was being interrupted. Will try to do better next
time.. And, I know I wasn't the only Pac Healer there able to do the
job, but if I don't, how can I count on others doing it? :eek:

At least we finally got her in the end.. ;)

Grayh

Fledgling Freddie
I thought it was a pretty standard dragon-raid, smooth as silk, except for those drakulv riddare who came and soiled our pants :wij:

thnx for a fun raid bluesky :worthy:

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Grayh said:
I thought it was a pretty standard dragon-raid, smooth as silk, except for those drakulv riddare who came and soiled our pants :wij:

And apart from the b***h pbaeing everytime dog popped with very short notice?

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
See what difference not having me there caused ;)

I will have to sign up for the next one :worthy:

Slate
Level 50 Skald
RR 3 and a bit
ML4
Co-GM Grey Wolves

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Slatelighttone said:
See what difference not having me there caused ;)

I will have to sign up for the next one :worthy:
Aye.. But use this nick next time.. Not all know that Wenn is you.. ;)

Slatelighttone said:
Slate
Level 50 Skald
RR 3 and a bit
ML4
Co-GM Grey Wolves
why not put this in your sig? ;)

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
Sig, that would mean I have at least an limited understanding of these forums.

I have enough problems trying to post message ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
Hmm personally i would like to see more reliance on the reliable players. I think the ones that regularly turn up late if at all should be given lower priority, seems most weeks 2-8 people don't turn up, 2 out of 32 isn't so bad, but 8 out fo 32 is a joke.

I am not sure if the dragon is harder or if we are getting more complacent. Example: we started out with 3 FoP's, 1 went ld, 1 was me and the other was.... dunno. Having asked several times in /bc and still getting no response and having been told no1 else had gone ld i realised that some people must not have been following chat, or (slightly more unlikely) were dead at their machines.

Also we got adds at one point very badly, and there was very little in the way of stunning/nuking from the pac healers and the runeys, who really get quite as easy ride during the DR and as such can focus quite a bit of attention on the adds. Ok for the healers a little more difficult in the groups reduced to 2.

Another burning issue is after the ae nuke, despite bluesky, myself and aremeriel damn near spamming all seers dead in group 1, the reaction was slow, late, potentially costly but eventually came to a res of...... Aremeriel the MCL1 pac healer? no...... the shammy with MCL2? no..... must have been me, the MCL2 Raging power mend healer?? again nah ah, it was bluesky, who while a fine berserker perhaps not got the greatest gift for ressing :p

I just think that cause we have come good from bad situations on the DR that perhaps people are not as aware as they used to be and for the most part while not afk, perhaps are not giving their full attention to the dragon. This will likely continue until there is a wipe, wen people will wake up again.

Inca I agree with your points m8 as im sure you would have guessed hehe mebbe its my fault for letting ppl actually get complacent and not pushing enuf but 14 successfull raids in a row with all but 1 she died first time i guess i reply on ppl using their initiative somewhat - which can be a good and a bad thing. As i always state in my initial post I keep some "regulars" and try to swap ppl out to make it fair on everyone but do 99% of the time stick to my tried and successfully tested method of killing her.

regarding all g1 seers down - I was gonna say something about myself being ressed before the seers but decided to spam the "seers down" mesg again so as to focus ppl on what needed to be done rather than what somene had done wrong which could possibly have distracted ppl from the task at hand - at the time it seemed the most wise thing to do for a success. Oh and if anyone thinks that ressing me before the seers is more likely to get them on another raid they dont know me or my methods at all lol

regarding lack of concentration/afk - well let me say now if I catch anyone afk on my raids unless they have an amazing reason for it they will get nothign from teh raid they are on and will not be on future raids - i remember i did say something similar when someone mentioned a possible afk'er. This to me is a VERY important issue - killing the dragon the way we do has to be done in a very specific organised way and just 1 person afk or not paying attention can easily be the difference between success or a wipe out. I always use experienced group leaders and they more than often pm me during the raid with info about ppl not doing their jobs right etc.

one thing that did annoy me a little last night was the lack of ppl using MA's - it has been myself and Jakegano as MA's for a logn time now and despite he and myself spamming mesg ppl still do not always use them - believe me i do notice this and if i can i gather info on who is not doing their job's properly and those ppl are less likely to get on a raid in the future. I would not like to get into a situation where the same 32 ppl come on my raids every week but if that is the only way to keep the raids successfull then so be it.

ok rant and ramblin over hehe

Grayh

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
And apart from the b***h pbaeing everytime dog popped with very short notice?
hmm so that's what it was, thought it was bluesky's dinner doing bad things to his stomach :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom