Dragon Raid - Wednesday 13th October

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
QQ you hate me Bluesky :<..
Forgot to say in last post that im toad and ml10 banelord if you got a spot open :)..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bluesky said:
that woudl be great m8 as u were first to post then the spot is urs if u can be online in time.
Not to be picky, but I thought the time you posted did not play a role in the selection process? I ask because I have signed up early on previous dragon raids and still not been picked for the raid, and now I hear this?

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
QQ you hate me Bluesky :<..
Forgot to say in last post that im toad and ml10 banelord if you got a spot open :)..
Toad! :p

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
that woudl be great m8 as u were first to post then the spot is urs if u can be online in time.

ill see what i can do about grping with Haro - funny really cos most ppl dont want to rofl
Ill be there :)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Not to be picky, but I thought the time you posted did not play a role in the selection process? I ask because I have signed up early on previous dragon raids and still not been picked for the raid, and now I hear this?
Because Cami signed up first for a spot not filled on the list AFTER the list was published. Dorthe is RM, Blue was one RM short when making the list.
The time you sign up BEFORE the list is published doesn't play a role in the selection process..
Makes more sense to you now?

ozar

Loyal Freddie
ah sorry ..forgot to state what i am rolling for.....skald

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Because Cami signed up first for a spot not filled on the list AFTER the list was published. Dorthe is RM, Blue was one RM short when making the list.
The time you sign up BEFORE the list is published doesn't play a role in the selection process..
Makes more sense to you now?

/em thinks Aremeriel should be Bluesky's raid secretary :p

Vancleaver

Fledgling Freddie
WUPS sorry blue....

Rolling for skald.....

sword or hammer specced (have 2 50 skalds)- only really after dragonstorm/dragonfury.

Gulag Vilse

Fledgling Freddie
Nope i meen " Hell " is the same as Greetings, but a little more powerful i think.
Hail is not the same, thats is more "hi" over it.
But if you think you are going to hell, then you better change your living and become more nice Aremeriel :fluffle:

Hell all BRAVE'S

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:
In addition to his personal bodyguard?

Gulag Vilse said:
Nope i meen " Hell " is the same as Greetings, but a little more powerful i think.
Hail is not the same, thats is more "hi" over it.

Don't get the logic in that.. Hail was (is?) used as a very powerful salute to leaders and brave ones.. And not in the same way of greeting someone "hello". For instance, Hail Caesar.. And actually the same as in Heil Hitler. Do you think Hitler would settle for a "hi"?
It has never meant the same as 'hi'
Can any English speaking (primary language) verify that Hell means the same as greetings? Cause I sure have never heard of that... Afaik, there's only one meaning of 'hell' in English...

And won't even comment on changing my lifestyle because of fear of going to hell. Just sounded like you wanted all brave ones to go to hell..

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:

she is Naus, and my nurse and psychiatrist too hehe and a damn fine job she does I might add :)

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
great raid
we had some problems alot of LD´s and ADDS

but still she died as always :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Keeilb said:
great raid
we had some problems alot of LD´s and ADDS

but still she died as always :p

aye very hard tonight but ty all for coming :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Think this was the hardest kill I ever tried on dragon.. but the reward was just that much sweeter when she finally went down :)

Will see if I can make it next week (got homework now and all that :eek2: )

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you

Hello :)

Thanks to everyone for making my first Dragon kill such great fun .. Thanks for hosting such a nice Raid Blue and all those who were involved with the planning and organisation.

Take care

Ele

Free hugs and chocolate to everyone YAY !

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Eleannor said:
Ooooooooooooooh... Group hugs!!!!!!!!!!
hug2.gif

Was great to have you in group Ele. ;)

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
A thousand apologies Blue and all, what a time for my ISP to be indifferent to working or not, glad to hear she went down like the scaley skin problem fat bird with doggie feeders that she is :clap:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Eleannor said:
Hello :)

Thanks to everyone for making my first Dragon kill such great fun .. Thanks for hosting such a nice Raid Blue and all those who were involved with the planning and organisation.

Take care

Ele

glad u enjoyed it and plz do sign up again :)

and ty for the tea and choccy hobnobs hehe

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
mikey said:
A thousand apologies Blue and all, what a time for my ISP to be indifferent to working or not, glad to hear she went down like the scaley skin problem fat bird with doggie feeders that she is :clap:

ahh nps m8 happens to all at some point - plz do sign up again :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Think this was the hardest kill I ever tried on dragon.. but the reward was just that much sweeter when she finally went down :)
totally agree naus - Ive seen some realy hard fights on her but this was prolly equal to if not harder than all the ones ive done before - moving to malmo with 2 ppl already down and then more ld's on the way made it very hard indeed and longer hence more dog pops hence the insane amount of lev60 drak adds - we well and truly kicked ass tho hehe

the BIG 30 for me next week so would like an easy one hehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom