Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Meet: West Skona Horse Merchant by 7pm(uk) 8pm(cet) SHARP for move out to lair 15 mins later. I will have the bg setup around 30 mins before the start time. If for any reason you are unable to make the raid after being selected plz post in the forum or pm me in game as soon as you know.

RULES:

All 8 members of groups 1-3 will get 2 respec stones (1 realm and 1 full skill), all of group 4 will lotto for the 2 last stones. All level 50 members of all groups get to lotto for the remains and uber drops. You must say in your post what class you wish to roll for and this alt must be also be level 50. If you do not specify which class you wish to roll for I will assume you are rolling for the class you play on the raid.

Post below with your CLASS, LEVEL, SPEC, MASTER LEVEL, and REALM ABILITIES's of the class you wish to attend with and I will do my best to make the most balanced groups to make it a success. If you have more than one class suitable for a spot then post a list of characters you have that you would be willing to play.

Please post aditional info such as helpful toa abilities which will help on the raid (power field, det field etc). Heal fields are NOT used on my Dragon Raids as they have made Gjalpinulva go totally pbae berzerk so all we use are power nodes throughout the raid and det nodes when she is around 30% health.

I will discuss the specific tactics and all players jobs for the raid in the bg on the way there .

PLZ READ *** GENERAL BACKGROUND INFO *** PLZ READ
I do not do these raids for personal gain but for the benefit of the realm and from my last few raids I have noticed some ppl chosen for grp4 think they dont need to bother to tell me if they dont plan to turn up so I urge you plz do turn up or at least make a post or pm me to say you will not be able to make it so it makes my stress a little less on the raid and I am able to make the groups quicker. Also If you are in the standby list, plz do turn up at west skona as there is always a very good chance of you being promoted to ANY of the main 4 groups.

Let me explain my reasoning and thoughts when I setup the groups as usually some people are not happy with their initial positions:

1) First and foremost: The raid must succeed and if that makes 1 person unhappy at being in group4 (or on standby) then im sorry but if the raid fails then EVERYONE is unhappy and probably wasted a couple of hours of their time so for a successfull raid we have to kill Gjalpinulva.

2) I try to balance ALL the groups to make sure there are a combination of experienced ppl on the raid who know their roles, know how the Gjalpinulva behaves, what to do with adds etc. aswell as new ppl on their first Dragon Raid. Instructions are given in my bg on the way there so EVERYONE knows their specific job on the raid. If you are unsure of your role then plz ask your group leader on the way as I choose group leaders who are experienced and trusted on Dragon Raids and are there to help if required.

3) I try to have enough ppl spare to fill spots when ppl can't make it or just simply dont turn up. So just because you may have signed up 2nd or 3rd does not mean you are guaranteed a grp1-3 spot.

4) I try to use ppl that I know are reliable as its very annoying for any raid leader when ppl dont turn up and dont pass on any message or pm to me telling me they cant make it and that and will definitely be in my mind if you reapply for another raid. A simple courtesy pm/mesg is all that is needed.

5) I try to balance the needs of the raid's success to the needs of the ppl who apply - so its very possible that if I only have 1 healer spot left and 4 applied and we have a shortage of power fonts and if 1 of those 4 healers applying has one then I most likely would give them the spot as without them the raid has less chance of success (see point 1 above). I know this may not be fair to everyone but organising Dragon Raids using this method is proven to succeed.

When you sign up is not overly important as everyone who signs up between when i make the initial post (wednesday night or thursday) and when I post the initial groups (monday or tuesday) has a good chance of being on the raid. Applying after my initial group setup is posted doesn't mean you wont get on it though, it just means you are less likely to get into groups 1-3.

All groups are always provisional meaning anyone from ANY groups including the standby list can be put into any other groups higher up at ANY time and this is ALWAYS necessary when we meet at West Skona so just because you are put in grp4 or standby list does not mean you will have a wasted evening. Every raid I have been on (either my own or other ppl organising) this has happened.

Hope you all at West Skona 7pm uk (8pm cet) - my bg will be open 30 mins before.

Could a mod make this post sticky plz

Grayh

Fledgling Freddie
Tjockis (aughealer) / Klang (Warrior) signing up.

Klang vs Dragon :touch:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
I am ready again :)

Signing up with:

Maj, lvl 50 warrior, 50 sword 50 shield, mob2, det2, sc'et ofc, ml3 battlemaster (no toa gear though )

or

Minn, lvl 50 shaman, 44 aug 31 cave, ml 9 perfecter, rr9 (several ra's), sc'et + toa'ed + 25% buffbonus

or

Kimm, lvl 50 runemaster, 6 sec pbt, sc'et ( no toa gear though )

rolling for remains and Thane

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with mystia 6 sec pbt, ml1-thing .. still gimped tho :twak:

Rolling for remains and healer

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Ug ... had to cancel last one due to the evil god Irl ... this time he wont dare stop me ... Can come as BB (Drakhz) or Pac Healer (Grimnor). Cant decide what to roll for ... I´ll let you know laterz.

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
Slatelighttone signing or singing up again :)

Windam Level50 Runie 6 Sec PBT
Wenn Level 50 Pac Healer

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up this time plz :p

Bu5m4 50 Shaman 47 aug 26 mend rr 3lx mota 3 mcl ml5 = FoP
caped resists,stats,hits

Now in Lime green

Or maby for g4

Keeilb 50 BD 48 supp 3lx mcl,purge ml1 :p epic

rolling for healer

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
Vlamir, 50 zerker

50+16 both axes, 28+16 parry
Dragon Slayer
ML10 Banelord
rr 6L5 : purge, det 4, IP, aug dex 2, dr 3

rolling for zerk

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
Oooh remember to keep Arem in mind Bluey, think she is back on the 10th August and wanted to come on this raid.

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
Never can have enough stones

Joining what class you need.

Paldina: 50 warrior toa d
Rosery: 50 shamie toa d (lv 10 egg can be handy )
Naturality: 50 healer sc d (full augm)

Calius: 50 rm sc d (full sup)
Cupina: 50 savage sc d

Rolling for hunter

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Slatelighttone said:
Oooh remember to keep Arem in mind Bluey, think she is back on the 10th August and wanted to come on this raid.

yep i remembered hence......

Aremeriel 44 pac/30 mend..
Epic armor with "modifications", meaning some toa armor, no artis.
MCL II, Purge, AA I, LW I
No MLs yet

Naglfar

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with my Pac/mend healer Naglpac

44 pac / 30 mend / 5 aug

RA: purge / mcl / lw

Rolling for seer

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Signing up with either:

Piron, Healer, 39Mend/37Aug/4pac - Purge/MCL - resists capped etc..

or

Iceclaw, Savage, 50 H2H, 44 Sav, DET4 - No Purge (nerf) - capped resists etc..

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
ok, here we go again... rly hopes nothing comes up ><

Zeboltia - Pac Healer

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
hoping for a spot this time :worthy: , been away to long, like to be able to join up again on a weekly base :fluffle:
signing on with
ghaos warrior or
groul runie full supp or
gusty pac healer

rolling for caster

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
signing up lenore (pac :O) and haro might come but i dunno if he is or not coz he might still b at mine

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Enid 50th Skald rr4l3 43BS+3,50sword+13,4parry+13 Avoid Pain & Purge
or
Tia 50th Healer Pac/Mend Healer rr3l9 Insta Rez Full, Healing Pool, MCL

(cant remember proper names of RA's for Healer :p)

Thanks

WIll be thier this time. As parents are away.

Cheers

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Jakegano 50 Shield Warrior, Det/Purge/MoB etc, fully SCed

Jakebot 50 Shammy BB, 47 Aug, ML5, SCed cold capped, MoTA 2/+ buffs gear.

Jakesage 50 Pac Healer, SCed & ToAed.

Rolling for the remains & Shammy drops

Or for Group 4:

Jakedot 50 Caveish Shammy
Jakelena 50 supp SM
Jakus 50 Skald

Krag

Fledgling Freddie
Krag Level 50 Warrior (IP & Purge) (in 99% Player Crafted 102)
RR3L3

Rolling For Warrior and remains if there is a choice

Caspian

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up Pac Healer if room, Rolling for healer aswell, Healer has ToA equipment and is 30 mend/ 44 aug

Tann

Fledgling Freddie
Sing me up Tann rr 5Lx mob3 mop2 purge.. ml2 hammer50+15 shield 50+15 ;) last raid was nice Bluesky ;)

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
Galaha shamy rr5+ spec 39 cave 37 aug 4 mend 25% toa bonus + 15 aug or ronago healer rr5 aug spec all cap etc

Ziial

Fledgling Freddie
Ziial L50 Savage

IP, Purge, DET III, LW 1, FA II

Rolling for savage :)

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
dragon raid

i would like 2 join with mend 30, aug 37, pac 25, ml5 , moc healer
name:foreign.
:cheers:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Savage
50h2h 42sava 9parry
purge det4 mopain2
SC'ed

Warrior
50shield/hammer 28parry
MoB3 det2 mopain2 purge some aug stuff
Epic (capped cold resist/hits/melee)

Would like to roll for warrior

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Sry.. gotta sign OFF again since im attending ml raid that day

Krupp

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up:

Crupp HELLBOY, the warrior.

Level 50, Hammer/shield, ML8, RR5L4(DET4, purge, mob3, some more stuff).

Time to pay old Gjalpin another visit

Garn

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up

Garn 50 Thane(gimp) 800+ Weaponcrafter "WR"
Accept 50 Bonedancer RR4, ML0, 100+ Spellcrafter "CC"

Signing up preferably Garn, Accept will face the dragon too if Garn is ditched!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom